+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Double rejection mystery - HELP

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did include a detailed day by day itinerary for the 2 week trip. :(
You had asked for a month during you first visa application so that influences the application. The relatively low amount of liquid cash, lack of ties to your home country and the fact that the VO likely thinks you have a partner in Canada likely influenced your approval. Getting a Canadian TRV is tough. Would wait for the GCMS and address any of the concerns.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
So Ive applied twice between Feb 15 to March 15 2020:
Here's my timeline:
APPLICATION ATTEMPT #1
- Application Submitted: Feb 12 2020
- Biometrics Submitted and Completed: Feb 15, 2020
- Correspondece Letter about Biometric validity: Feb 19 2020
- Final Decision of REFUSAL - Feb 21, 2020 :( :(

Reasons provided:

" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on - the purpose of your visit
- based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence."

=========

APPLICATION ATTEMPT #2:
This time? I provided in *addition* to all other documents (taxes, finance, employment letter, etc):
- Detailed letter of explanation
- Itinerary of 3 cities (Toronto, Niagara falls, Ottawa) + i reduced my trip duration from a month and a half to 15 days!
- Rental Agreements of current residence
- Home ownership documents / house tax/ property tax / water tax receipts
- Hotel Bookings paid
- Provisional flight tickets

*Timeline*THIS TIME:
March 15: Application submitted
March 16: Canadian borders close due to CORONAVIRUS and i start to worry (my trip was supposed to he April 1-April 14)
April 1: Notification that they already have my biometrics and info on its validity
April 1: Refusal

*REASON THIS TIME*
" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on - the purpose of your visit”

So now it has gone down from TWO REASONS of rejection to ONE.

Ive never been rejected for a visa before, have travelled in europe, uk, australia, Nz and asia extensively.

How do I make it to zero reasons for rejection???

also - is this a good time to order gcms notes?
https://www.eturbonews.com/567251/canada-is-closed-for-visitors/

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting Canada trv is the hardest! I got rejected twice, 3rd time I applied by myself not using any help from a lawyer, added some new documents and updated ones with strong reconsideration letter, but have feeling the outcome will be the same, travel date 3rd April which is today, every thing is changed so plan will be change oviasly, applied on 15th March, 2020
so far status showing in process,
After reading all comments and advises from experts like canuck78 it seems they will reject whoever has no property on his name, living out of his country of citizenship specially single etc, in my case
My travel history is good, good position in my company, continuing my masters, visiting my eldor brother in Canada etc but still officer decide to refuse, to be honest now everything is changed with this pandemic! Even tho if I get the visa which is impossible! , I don't think even after opening the borders I will fly this year, the situation is so scarry! Stay home stay safe... No need to fly for plessure or anything..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re applying again and again will not get you a visa rather you should have ordered GCMS notes so that you can know the real reasons why is your application getting rejected and when you already have two refusals what makes you think you do not need help of a professional?
Bcus the way they were behaving was not normal, they didn't care of my application, it's long story, they even not ask any documents or any reconsideration letter, in other simple words they just applied after they got gcms and never address any concerns! Then I knew they don't care it's my mistake to take their services, the last time I applied I explained better with extra documentation and letter, anyway as I said it was a mistake to apply for the 3rd time, and even if I get visa I won't be traveling until next year... At the moment stay home..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiring a professional is a big task u need to research before hiring any consultant. its always better to speak to immigration law firm rather than going to IRCC consultant.
It's a famous firm I will not name it.. Everyone knows them, anyway it was a mistake, all depends on your application the documents you submit and how strong is your ties, if this how VO seeit I can't do much about it, already proved I can't be illegal immigrant but still if he or she decided to refuse then its out of my hands, anyway their is so many other countries to chill, but Canada would been better bcus I could meet my brother and his family, anyway not interest in travel at the moment the situation of pandemic getting worst, hope Corona thing ends very soon so many innocent people are dying..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's a famous firm I will not name it.. Everyone knows them, anyway it was a mistake, all depends on your application the documents you submit and how strong is your ties, if this how VO seeit I can't do much about it, already proved I can't be illegal immigrant but still if he or she decided to refuse then its out of my hands, anyway their is so many other countries to chill, but Canada would been better bcus I could meet my brother and his family, anyway not interest in travel at the moment the situation of pandemic getting worst, hope Corona thing ends very soon so many innocent people are dying..
Also depends on your country of citizenship, how your brother immigrated, whether you have dependent family you will be leaving at home, etc. It is so hard to get a visa because it is very difficult to remove people if they don’t want to leave once they get to Canada.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also depends on your country of citizenship, how your brother immigrated, whether you have dependent family you will be leaving at home, etc. It is so hard to get a visa because it is very difficult to remove people if they don’t want to leave once they get to Canada.
I am Pakistan citizen I know this is might be the reason behind all, my brother migrated as skill worker in 2010 and now he is a Canadian citizen ,
I am running my father business since he is aged and his health condition not good, I proved he is depending on me, but business on his name
even he own a house since 70's in UAE , but it seems they don't see all this what is on my name that will be considered , anyways if they reject for 3rd time that's it.. I wont apply again ..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this was my gcmc notes after first rejection, in sec application lawyers applied same as it is only one new document added I was surprised
where is the reconsideration letter along with the application, then I knew they don't care .. that's why I applied 3rd time with addressing the concerns
with some new documents , hope get positive response.

….……………………………..

I have reviewed the application, taking the applicants purpose of visit into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense.

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. Weighing the factors in this application. am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am Pakistan citizen I know this is might be the reason behind all, my brother migrated as skill worker in 2010 and now he is a Canadian citizen ,
I am running my father business since he is aged and his health condition not good, I proved he is depending on me, but business on his name
even he own a house since 70's in UAE , but it seems they don't see all this what is on my name that will be considered , anyways if they reject for 3rd time that's it.. I wont apply again ..
If things aren’t in you4 name they won’t count. It seems like the amount of liquid assets you have in your personal account may also be an issue. Doesn’t make sense to spend a large portion of your savings on a trip. Having a father who is dependent on you is a double edged sword. It creates ties but also shows that he is no5 entirely dependent on you if you can travel. Travel history only counts if it is to places like Australia, UK, US, etc. in the past 5 years.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's true, I traveled in the past most of Europe countries in and once in new York in 2017, recently revalidated my US and Schengen visas, was planning for alternative places if Canada rejects , I even attached this new revalidated visas ..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
that's true, I traveled in the past most of Europe countries in and once in new York in 2017, recently revalidated my US and Schengen visas, was planning for alternative places if Canada rejects , I even attached this new revalidated visas ..
Unless you’ve actually visited the country a visa isn’t proof of travel history. It also makes a difference if the visit was for tourism or business.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My all previews visits were for tourism.. There is no much chance of approval but finger crossed hope get some good response..