+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dossie without tcfq result

diomsg

Feb 27, 2014
hello everyone

I have a question you guys may be able to answer. So there you go... I just got my TCFQ result and it was not that promising. I just got B1 for oral expression .. so not enough to get the point I need for my dossie.

I was planning to send it over to Mexico by next month, right when all my document translations will be ready, but now I'll have to take the TCFQ again on May 19th. So more than two months from today.

So the question is: what if I send my dossie now but without the tcfq results? Right now, without the TCFQ B2/B2 I do not have enough points. If I send it now, will the dossie be immediately reject by BIQ in Mexico and sent back to me? Can I send the dossie now without enough points(the TCFQ points) and send the TCFQ results (to sum up the remaining points) 1 or 2 months later?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions

diomsg

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone again

Had the brilliant idea of calling the Quebec office and got my question answered.

So I'm sharing this with all. Well, since I do not have the TCFQ (at least B2/B2) score report yet and will only be taking the test again in two months, I feared that if my files arrived at BIQ in Mexico without all the minimum 49 points, it would be rejected right away. But it will not be the case.

They told me that as long as if in a "first" preliminary review, I have at least 42 points, they receive it. Then it might take another 2 or so months for the files to be reviewed again. By then the points should all sum up to at least 49 points, so I was advised to sent the reports as soon as I have them in order to have them all evaluated for this second review.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Hello,

I am exactly in the same position that you are, I sent my application to Mexico BIQ on JAN 15, 2014 and received AOR FEB 14 2014, I sent my application package with only 43 points I also attached my B1/B1 TCFQ certificate (which is a must) and they accepted it.

Of course, the office of Quebec is correct in order to apply with less points than the minimum required (49 pts.) you must have at least 42 pts AND a B1/B1 after that they give you up to a year to achieve and submit B2/B2 and reach 49 pts (or more) I would recommend you to send your application now if you have at least 42 pts and B1/B1.

what country are you from?

diomsg

Feb 27, 2014
Hi Master7. I'm from Brazil

That's exactly what I'll do... send it as soon as I get my file translations and my B1/B1 TCFQ report.

And hope to be within the 20000 files received for this year

Good luck for us all!!!