+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

don't have enough proof

Nadik

Nov 19, 2019
hello:)
I'm currently filling up the application for sponsoring a spouse, and I have a problem proving that we share expenses. We dont have any accounts shared because we're using an app called splitwise, this way we put all our joint expenses there so we'll know that we are both paying equaly on everything (wifi, electricity, spotify, groceries).
for rent he transfers me money every month.

Im not on his car insurance although we both are on the house insurance.
The only thing im able to provide is proof that our relationship is recognized on social media and by family and friends.

Should I attach prints from the app?
And is there anything else worth inculding in the application that might help?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello:)
I'm currently filling up the application for sponsoring a spouse, and I have a problem proving that we share expenses. We dont have any accounts shared because we're using an app called splitwise, this way we put all our joint expenses there so we'll know that we are both paying equaly on everything (wifi, electricity, spotify, groceries).
for rent he transfers me money every month.

Im not on his car insurance although we both are on the house insurance.
The only thing im able to provide is proof that our relationship is recognized on social media and by family and friends.

Should I attach prints from the app?
And is there anything else worth inculding in the application that might help?
Give what information you have but you can also d plain that you are both working and have your own finances and how you split everything. Perfectly reasonable reason and not uncommon.