+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Done a mistake in one of my canada pr application forum

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
my lawyer had done a blunder in our application he write my child name wrong in imm5406 forum but in other forums he wrote right name and passport photo is also right pls suggest me what can i do i am very tensed right now

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my lawyer had done a blunder in our application he write my child name wrong in imm5406 forum but in other forums he wrote right name and passport photo is also right pls suggest me what can i do i am very tensed right now
Tell your lawyer to fix their mistake! They can send a web form to IRCC explaining the error.

Reactions: YVR123

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Tell your lawyer to fix their mistake! They can send a web form to IRCC explaining the error.
Brother but I didn’t get my aor or uci number should i wait for it or should i send web form now or should i withdraw it and submit it again as submitted my file on 1st june this month

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Brother but I didn’t get my aor or uci number should i wait for it or should i send web form now or should i withdraw it and submit it again as submitted my file on 1st june this month
You are posting this everywhere... This section is for PRs to post questions about PR cards application and renewal...etc
Ask questions in the relevant section of the forum will help people to answer them.

lametcalf

Aug 24, 2021
If there is an error in your application, such as a misspelled name on the IMM5406 form, it's important to address it as soon as possible. Talk to your lawyer right away, address to the immigration authorities... you may need to submit a correction or amendment to rectify the error in the application. This could involve submitting a new form or providing additional supporting documentation. Do it as quickly as you can.

Reactions: YVR123

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You can basically fill new IMM5406 form and send it through webform . It’s not a big issue.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
If there is an error in your application, such as a misspelled name on the IMM5406 form, it's important to address it as soon as possible. Talk to your lawyer right away, address to the immigration authorities... you may need to submit a correction or amendment to rectify the error in the application. This could involve submitting a new form or providing additional supporting documentation. Do it as quickly as you can.
I have raised web form will it work??