+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Domestic Assault

Harry2k8

Aug 3, 2019
You really need to be working with an immigration lawyer if you want help with the TRP or have more questions. We cannot advise you any further than we already have.

Anyone who is asking you to pay 30K in exchange for a job is trying to scam you.

Generally speaking, it's next to impossible to secure a job offer since employers are not willing to go through the LMIA process which is required to hire you and allow you to apply for a work permit. The LMIA process is long (typically 4-6 months), expensive for the employer and has no guarantee of approval. It requires the employer to advertise the job for at least a month first to prove no Canadian could be hire for the role. There is no list of companies that hires foreign workers. If you want to try applying for jobs, you would apply through normal job sites such as linkedin and hope you find an employer willing to go through the process.
Thank you so much it’s very complicated. Can I go through H&C?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you so much it’s very complicated. Can I go through H&C?
Yes, it is complicated. That's why you need to talk to a good immigration lawyer.

You cannot pay for an LMIA. That is immigration fraud.

Is there a reason why you cannot return to your home country?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: Harry2k8

Harry2k8

Aug 3, 2019
Yes, it is complicated. That's why you need to talk to a good immigration lawyer.

You cannot pay for an LMIA. That is immigration fraud.

Is there a reason why you cannot return to your home country?
Me and my family under life threat from my husband. Cause my husband father is big political leaders in India & they already attacked my family in India. They are living in remote location. But still not safe if I go back and I will be able to come back due to divorce is in progress here. So I want to get uncontested divorce here and it will take around one year. So once I get my divorce I can go back my home country. We are not rich and have financial problems to come here for hearings. Please guide

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Me and my family under life threat from my husband. Cause my husband father is big political leaders in India & they already attacked my family in India. They are living in remote location. But still not safe if I go back and I will be able to come back due to divorce is in progress here. So I want to get uncontested divorce here and it will take around one year. So once I get my divorce I can go back my home country. We are not rich and have financial problems to come here for hearings. Please guide
India is a very big country. Your H&C grounds don't appear to be strong.

However I cannot say for sure. You need to talk to an immigration lawyer. No one here can give you the answers you seek.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your husband had the right not to sponsor you which it doesn’t seem like you understood. If you are separated and getting divorced, even if he had filed for sponsorship, the application would have been cancelled. You can try for a TRP but there is really no fast way you can remain in Canada and work.

Harry2k8

Aug 3, 2019
Divorce process started by today. My lawyer says he will get the work permit for me. While case going on.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Then how can lawyer say about it?
Lawyers will sometimes tell you what you want to hear... Or may not be skilled in immigration law.