+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doess the VFS Global Dhaka has any appointment booking system?

gantsi1

Jul 26, 2022
I have been trying to get an appointment for my mother's passport submission. In last 2 days I have called more than 20 times. The call ends exactly after 12 minutes 37 seconds. Not only me, my wife and cousin also tried. Same situation. I have filled the web form. Dates already passed, no contact. Registered for online appointment booking. After registering I found that it books only for biometrics. They don't book any in person appointment. Last 2 days my 3 family members are the one who called in their number first at the same time from Canada. My cousin also tried from Bangladesh at the same time. Is there anyone having any idea, how to book an appointment for passport submission at VFS Global Dhaka office?

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
hello, i am also applying for my mom, her VFS is Dhaka. I am in same situation. Were you able to book appointment?

gantsi1

Jul 26, 2022
Sorry for the late response as I was busy with other things. Yes, I was able to talk with them over phone. If you have not been able to communicate with them yet, you can try in this way - call the number the moment the lines get open in the morning at Dhaka. Memorize the prompt numbers for every step till the waiting for agent. Hang up. Start again. Skip the prompt by pressing those numbers and wait for the agent to pick up the call. Hopefully, you will be able to talk to someone within 2 or 3 try. Another thing is that, tell your mom to take around 5000 - 8500 BDT on the appointment day. They will courier the passport. Depending on your urgency they will give your mom options of paying 4000/ 6000/ 8000 BDT for getting the passport by courier. They don't have any in-person pick up. When I was able to talk with the agent, he didn't give this info and this info was not anywhere in their website. Fortunately, my mother had 5000 BDT with her that day and she was able to pay the lowest category courier. It took 3 weeks. Hope, this info may help you.