+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES recognise PGDM from IFIM Business School, Bangalore

Nishita

Mar 4, 2018
Hi,

I am willing to get Express Entry into Canada processed, for which I need to get my degrees verified by WES.
I went through the list of universities/ institutions on WES's website, but I was unable to find IFIM (Institute of Finance and International Management) in the list. IFIM is approved by AICTE.
Could anyone tell me whether my PGDM degree will be recognised?

Reactions: rvk_vinoth05

parthkalra

Jun 21, 2018
Hi,

I am willing to get Express Entry into Canada processed, for which I need to get my degrees verified by WES.
I went through the list of universities/ institutions on WES's website, but I was unable to find IFIM (Institute of Finance and International Management) in the list. IFIM is approved by AICTE.
Hi Nishita,
I'm facing the same issue and doubt, did you get any further idea on it ?

Prasanna_D

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
27-06-2014
Hi both,

Did you guys have update on this?? Did IFIM degree for Recognised??

rvk_vinoth05

Feb 27, 2021
Hi,

Hi guys,
I'm graduated from IFIM business school as well. Does anyone have an idea how the IFIM PGDM degree has been considered by WES?