+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES CANADA (for Immigration) supports Maharaja Ganga Singh University (Bikaner) Rajasthan

AdvocateIndia

Mar 28, 2018
Does WES Canada for Immigration purposes supports Maharaja Ganga Singh University (Bikaner) Rajasthan India ? I did 3 yeas Bachelors in law (LLB Course) from that university, after completing 3 year Bachelors in Science from Delhi University. Please Help

I checked the WES Canada Degree Equivalency tool, there i was able to find DU and they are equating my 3 year Bachelors degree with Canadian 4 year Bachelors Degree. However, when i added Bachelors in Law, i was not able to find out the said university.

Please help. I have got CLB9 score in IELTS, and now i'm stuck with WES.

Reactions: Kkiirraann

Kkiirraann

Aug 9, 2018
Hlo..

I also have same question.
Is maharaja ganga singh uni. Comes under wes tool...

I want to apply for EE.. plz tell me if ur problem got resolved

Kkiirraann

Aug 9, 2018
Does WES Canada for Immigration purposes supports Maharaja Ganga Singh University (Bikaner) Rajasthan India ? I did 3 yeas Bachelors in law (LLB Course) from that university, after completing 3 year Bachelors in Science from Delhi University. Please Help

I checked the WES Canada Degree Equivalency tool, there i was able to find DU and they are equating my 3 year Bachelors degree with Canadian 4 year Bachelors Degree. However, when i added Bachelors in Law, i was not able to find out the said university.

Please help. I have got CLB9 score in IELTS, and now i'm stuck with WES.

Is ur problem got solved.... i also have dame question.. i want to go for e.e.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
just send it and see! you're wasting time