+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES accept translation by the University?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Should I get certified translation even if my certificate is translated by my university? It

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank you so much. My degree is in 2 languages.not my transcripts. I am asking about the degree.i am from europe,and according to the new rules universities give degrees in 2 languages.
Would it be ok?
WES accepts transcripts that are officially translated and stamped by your university. It worked for me.

Chateaubriand

May 15, 2017
CHINA
Well, for Chinese applicants, the degree certificate should first be verified by Chinese Ministry of Education. They will issue an English report saying that the degree is authentic and they will directly send the report to WES. Then I myself just need to send a copy of the degree certificate (that's in Chinese) to WES. That's all I have to do about the degree certificate. I guess official bilingual certificate should be acceptable.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
WES accepts transcripts that are officially translated and stamped by your university. It worked for me.
Well, for Chinese applicants, the degree certificate should first be verified by Chinese Ministry of Education. They will issue an English report saying that the degree is authentic and they will directly send the report to WES. Then I myself just need to send a copy of the degree certificate (that's in Chinese) to WES. That's all I have to do about the degree certificate. I guess official bilingual certificate should be acceptable.
I understand. I already did wes for my other degree,and I sent a copy of my degree and a certified translation also.I got what you say,probably I would not have needed translation,so my question is answered.thanks a lot again.