+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does the score changes while creating profile

Nk_canada

Mar 9, 2018
i just completed my ielts and waiting for result. Meanwhile I heard that the Crs score changes when you create your profile due to WES evaluation and other criteria’s. When I check now on the tool it shows somewhere around 412 with ielts 7 7 7 7 result predictions.

Could you please help me to understand

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
i just completed my ielts and waiting for result. Meanwhile I heard that the Crs score changes when you create your profile due to WES evaluation and other criteria’s. When I check now on the tool it shows somewhere around 412 with ielts 7 7 7 7 result predictions.

Could you please help me to understand
Where is the confusion exactly?
CRS would be same whether you calculate before creating profile or after. WES would just give you Canadian equivalency of your education.

Nk_canada

Mar 9, 2018
So whatever shows on the crs calculator tool is the final score... I am little nervous ... ielts score playing major role in my crs score. If any section comes down to 6.5 I will be at 378 which will never be picked up

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
So whatever shows on the crs calculator tool is the final score... I am little nervous ... ielts score playing major role in my crs score. If any section comes down to 6.5 I will be at 378 which will never be picked up
True that, Any score less than 435-440 is not that likely to get picked in near future going by recent draws. So focus on maximizing IELTS score as it is the easiest way (other than PNP) to increase CRS