+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does spouse need an IELTS under Atlantic immigration pilot

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I’m the main applicant and I have my IELTS already, I’m trying to find out if my wife needs to also sit her IELTS for our PR application under The Atlantic immigration pilot program.

Thanks

Andy-L

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, can I ask, is your wife eligible for a work permit with you being on the pilot program? My wife and I are speaking with a couple of companies regarding the program.

Thanks in advance

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi, can I ask, is your wife eligible for a work permit with you being on the pilot program? My wife and I are speaking with a couple of companies regarding the program.

Thanks in advance
Hi
It all depends on your skill code, if you are skill A & B then your partner can obtain her open work permit at POE but skill C are unable to obtain a open work permit until PR is given. Hope this helps.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
I’m the main applicant and I have my IELTS already, I’m trying to find out if my wife needs to also sit her IELTS for our PR application under The Atlantic immigration pilot program.

Thanks
Are you able to help me in my aipp Pr application with spouse?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is not a must, however it is useful to have one later on for Citizenship.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
I need help guys .

I am principal applicant of PR application Aipp’s outside of Canada .
I am applying with a spouse. So, my spouse have to fill a separate application or can be included in my application?

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I need help guys .

I am principal applicant of PR application Aipp’s outside of Canada .
I am applying with a spouse. So, my spouse have to fill a separate application or can be included in my application?
Hi Raj,

It depends on the stream you are applying now. You can download the guide on IRCC website.
1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-atlantic-high-skilled-program.html
or
2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-atlantic-intermediate-skilled-program.html

Good luck!

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019