+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Saudi Arabia accept RTD for Travel?

Hussein B

Sep 18, 2022
I was able to travel to Saudi with my RTD on a family visit visa.
Thank you Newinkit, could you please elaborate more on when was that? Do you carry a PR as I heard this is a requirement? And appreciate any tips from you on the process of availing this visa as I have my brother residing in Saudi Arabia.

many thanks in advance

Reactions: NewinKit

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Thank you Newinkit, could you please elaborate more on when was that? Do you carry a PR as I heard this is a requirement? And appreciate any tips from you on the process of availing this visa as I have my brother residing in Saudi Arabia.

many thanks in advance
That was last year- at the time I didn't have my PR, only RTD and NOD. Your brother will first have to apply for you online ( I think it's the mInistry of foreign affairs) and then once he gets a letter saying you are clear to apply for a visa (this takes about 3 days to get) you can then take this letter along with other supporting documents (RTD, NOD and proof of relationship i believe) to any office that processes saudi visas in canada. These are a list of offices that you can apply through available on the saudi embassy website. Then from there getting the visa is another week. I would say the whole process would take 10-14 days.