+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does previous Express Entry profile effect Student Visa as bonafide student

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Please help,

Friend of mine applied for express entry in 2015, nothing happened and profile expired in 2016, as points didn't meet for the regular draws. Then he got admission in canada university, applied for Visa and rejected on the basis of not leaving Canada at the end of studies. They must have something in their record about it, I suppose ?. If so, what could be done to secure the visa ??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Probably more to it than an expired EE application but difficult for anyone to say without more information.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

illusionist345 said:
Guys Please help,

Friend of mine applied for express entry in 2015, nothing happened and profile expired in 2016, as points didn't meet for the regular draws. Then he got admission in canada university, applied for Visa and rejected on the basis of not leaving Canada at the end of studies. They must have something in their record about it, I suppose ?. If so, what could be done to secure the visa ??

"Your friend" is lying. You don't get straight rejection as such. Express entry profile is an expression of interest, not a visa application.

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J5M said:
Hi,

"Your friend" is lying. You don't get straight rejection as such. Express entry profile is an expression of interest, not a visa application.
Ahh thanks for the response. He ain't lying btw. Rejection reason is true as I stated, but he was just curious to know whether it is because of that EE profile or not.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
illusionist345 said:
Guys Please help,

Hey,

"not leaving Canada at the end of studies"

Is the above comments from the CAIPS notes received ?? If so , kindly paste the complete refusal reasons for more clarity.