Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi everyone ,, help me please
I had 2 pcc ,, one from Egypt and the other one from saudia Arabia
My question is do these pcc need to be certified from canada embassy before submitting them in my PR application
Thank you

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Thank you ,, so no need to contact the canadian embassy in Egypt for pcc certification,,
Regarding translation of pcc,, Can I translate the Egyptian pcc from any certified translation company even here in saudia arabia or it's mandatory to translate it at ministry of justice,,??

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Have you gotten your Egyptian PCC already?

If not, better apply at the Egyptian Consulate in KSA and get the fingerprints form, then send to your family to complete the rest of the process (including the MOJ translation). According to the IRCC website, they mention that if you live abroad, you are better off getting it via the consulate. Check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/egypt.asp

On the other hand, if you already got it while visiting Egypt recently, most forum members here seem to suggest that it's better when the PCC is after the last visit. I wasn't personally convinced but ended up requesting it from the consulate to avoid the hassle.

I'm not sure if it's mandatory to translate it at MOJ, but it's what most Egyptians did, so I followed in their footsteps.