+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>Does Niagara GAS Course gives 3 year s Work Permit? Want reviews<<<<<<

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doing GAS course from Niagara College after your 1 year course helps in getting 3 yr work permit??

I have completed ISBA Course from GBC (George Brown College[/move]) and now doing a COOP. I am planning my next move and want genuine reviews and suggestions about Niagara college. My ISBA course was 1yr PG Diploma course and I will get only 1 yr work permit after my coop in DEC 2014. I am considering to take a GAS (4 month, $ 6k) Course from Niagara as I heard it yields to a 3yr Work permt. I want to know if there are any other colleges with same format and how reliable is this route. There is a deadline to apply for this course so I would request the members to share the[/color]ir input as early as possible. Thanks.

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Does Niagara GAS Course gives 3 year s Work Permit? Want reviews.

Any suggestions on this one guys?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did that and all they said was that , They cannot guarantee the work permit. It is like a loophole in the system to get 3 yr work permit.

Ischaan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
NAVI MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th August 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
8th July
Med's Done....
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
27th August
LANDED..........
31st August
Its all on luck bro....like people who applied on sept 2014 for PGWP after doing GAS have got 3 yrs of work permit.......I know one guy who got his 3yrs and is now in India for vacation...on the other hand people who applied on Oct for PGWP they r still waiting for there work permit.........most of there application has been sent to the local authorities...dat happens rarely....vagueness abt it right now....but most of the people earlier have got 3yrs work permit....