+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does my wife required PCC from Saudi Arabia, if she is on dependent visa ?

Apr 15, 2018
Please be informed that my wife is residing here with me in Saudi Arabia from last 4 years on dependent visa (not working, house wife).

I want to send her back to India on final exit in next month. Due to several changes here in Saudi Arabia about dependent visas.

I would like to know does she need to get police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia for his stay.

She will not accompany me, while I am first going to Canada. She will join me in Canada may be year or two year after, when everything will be settled down.

Could any one please clarify my doubts. If she need police clearance certificate or any other document for residing here in Saudi Arabia on dependent visa?

Waiting for your kind feedback.

Thanking you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please be informed that my wife is residing here with me in Saudi Arabia from last 4 years on dependent visa (not working, house wife).

I want to send her back to India on final exit in next month. Due to several changes here in Saudi Arabia about dependent visas.

I would like to know does she need to get police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia for his stay.

She will not accompany me, while I am first going to Canada. She will join me in Canada may be year or two year after, when everything will be settled down.

Could any one please clarify my doubts. If she need police clearance certificate or any other document for residing here in Saudi Arabia on dependent visa?

Waiting for your kind feedback.

Thanking you.
Yes - she will need to provide a PCC for Saudi Arabia as part of your PR application.

Apr 15, 2018
Yes - she will need to provide a PCC for Saudi Arabia as part of your PR application.
Thanks for reply, could you please look into below point:

I will be primary application for Canada express entry. She will come to Canada after one or two years of landing in Canada. For dependent also does she need PCC. Please let me know.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for reply, could you please look into below point:

I will be primary application for Canada express entry. She will come to Canada after one or two years of landing in Canada. For dependent also does she need PCC. Please let me know.
You already mentioned these details in your original post. Again - she is required to provide a Saudi PCC as part of your PR application. It doesn't matter if she is accompanying you to Canada or not.

Apr 15, 2018
Miss. Scylla,

Thanks for your feedbacks about PCC. Now, I have one query about Validity for Canada immigration, we need to submit PCC for last 10 years.

If I obtain PCC in next month in May 2018 before my wife leave Saudi Arabia for final exit. It will be valid for one year till May 2019.

If my process took longtime and if I filled application after May 2019. My wife will have PCC for Saudi Arabia for her period of stay and If obtain PCC from India when I applying for PR. I would be enough for PR application. or again we need fresh Saudi Arabia PCC.

Because the problem in Saudi Arabia is they will issue PCC only when person residing in Saudi Arabia. If applicant outside Saudi Arabia. They will not issue PCC.

Hope you understand my situation and sorry for coming with new queries.

Waiting for your kind feedback. Thanks in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Miss. Scylla,

Thanks for your feedbacks about PCC. Now, I have one query about Validity for Canada immigration, we need to submit PCC for last 10 years.

If I obtain PCC in next month in May 2018 before my wife leave Saudi Arabia for final exit. It will be valid for one year till May 2019.

If my process took longtime and if I filled application after May 2019. My wife will have PCC for Saudi Arabia for her period of stay and If obtain PCC from India when I applying for PR. I would be enough for PR application. or again we need fresh Saudi Arabia PCC.

Because the problem in Saudi Arabia is they will issue PCC only when person residing in Saudi Arabia. If applicant outside Saudi Arabia. They will not issue PCC.

Hope you understand my situation and sorry for coming with new queries.

Waiting for your kind feedback. Thanks in advance.
Once you submit your application with all the documents, the validity of PCC does not matter. It should be valid at the time of application submission.

Also, as per CIC website, if you are not a resident of KSA at the time of application, you don't need the PCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
Once you submit your application with all the documents, the validity of PCC does not matter. It should be valid at the time of application submission.

Also, as per CIC website, if you are not a resident of KSA at the time of application, you don't need the PCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html
Hey, Thanks again,

Application submission means PR application or application to express entry pool ?

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Hey, Thanks again,

Application submission means PR application or application to express entry pool ?
Application refers to e-APR (electronic application for PR). As noted by Maverick28, your spouse will not require a PCC if she no longer has legal residence status in KSA. So you will have to ensure that her residence permit is cancelled before she exists KSA.

Jobyge

Aug 2, 2019
Please help me,am writing this forum enquirer for Saudi police clearance certificate,I left Saudi 5 years ago,now it is very difficult for obtaining,Canada government itself saying,it is unavailable and nvc(USA)also saying it is unavailable for third country nationals,can I tell them for its unavailability
Please help me