+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does langara college provide conditional offer letter?

adi2001

Sep 3, 2023
hello everyone.. I want to apply in Langara college PDD Mobile and Web app design development program (Sept 2024 intake).. Right now I am in Btech final year.. I want to know can I apply to langara using my marksheet till 6th sem? because I won't be having my final semester result at the time of applying.. does langara provide conditional offer letter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone.. I want to apply in Langara college PDD Mobile and Web app design development program (Sept 2024 intake).. Right now I am in Btech final year.. I want to know can I apply to langara using my marksheet till 6th sem? because I won't be having my final semester result at the time of applying.. does langara provide conditional offer letter?
Ask Langara about what marksheets are required for conditional and unconditional acceptance. Colleges will provide conditional offers.

adi2001

Sep 3, 2023
I have read somewhere that Langara doesn't provide a conditional offer letter, I don't know if that is true or not..
Ask Langara about what marksheets are required for conditional and unconditional acceptance. Colleges will provide conditional offers.

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I'm a Langara alumni. No they don't issue conditional offer letter. Back in 2019 they didn't issue my offer letter even when I submitted marksheets of all semesters except my final degree certificate which took few months to be issued by my university in India. Not sure how things are working now.

adi2001

Sep 3, 2023
I'm a Langara alumni. No they don't issue conditional offer letter. Back in 2019 they didn't issue my offer letter even when I submitted marksheets of all semesters except my final degree certificate which took few months to be issued by my university in India. Not sure how things are working now.
don't they consider provisional degree?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
don't they consider provisional degree?
In my case, they did not accept. Since my college was affiliated to a university, they said university issued degree is mandatory. My college had issued a PDC which they didn't accept.