+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does jntuh directly sending transcripts to wes?

Nikhat99

Feb 10, 2019
hi everyone,
I have done both BTech And MTech from jntuh . I just wanted to know do jntuh sending transcripts directly to wes, since wes rules changed. .

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
hi everyone,
I have done both BTech And MTech from jntuh . I just wanted to know do jntuh sending transcripts directly to wes, since wes rules changed. .
The process for JNTU transcripts for WES/IQAS is simpler than expected but they are giving transcripts after 2 working days.

1)Take 2 Academic requests forms printouts.
2) 2 photocopies of OD
3) 1 photocopy each of CMM and PC.
4) Now get one WES/IQAS form(leave the other one for JNTU registrar) + one CMM + One PC + One OD attested by college principle.
4) Now take the attested copies (WES form + CMM + PC + OD) and non attested OD and WES form to JNTUH.
5) For attested and Non attested WES forms + non attested OD make a DD of INR 100
6) For attested PC+CMM+OD make a DD for transcripts of 120 INR (40X3)
7) Submit at counter 3 and take receipt. It can be collected after two working days. If you want the university to send the transcripts directly then a DD if Rs2000/- has to be paid.

So registrar will attest on WES form + OD and remaining transcripts before sending to WES. The process and cost for WES is same for all irrespective of the course . But many are submitting online applied transcripts without WES form to avoid principal attestation as their colleges are far off.

sirichandana

Mar 11, 2019
Hi
I finished my engineering from C.V.R college of engineering it is an autonomous college affiliated to JNTU-H, I received my transcripts in a sealed envelop from my college,but my college has denied sending the transcripts to WES, they have asked to send it through JNTU-H. Will the JNTU-H send these transcripts if not how to send these transcripts to WES. Kindly suggest

Thanks
Siri

Anusha1209

Apr 12, 2019
Hi,
I’m also from cvr college and facing the same issue.If you have resolve this,could you please guide me.

Mrs hyder

Dec 4, 2019
The process for JNTU transcripts for WES/IQAS is simpler than expected but they are giving transcripts after 2 working days.

1)Take 2 Academic requests forms printouts.
2) 2 photocopies of OD
3) 1 photocopy each of CMM and PC.
4) Now get one WES/IQAS form(leave the other one for JNTU registrar) + one CMM + One PC + One OD attested by college principle.
4) Now take the attested copies (WES form + CMM + PC + OD) and non attested OD and WES form to JNTUH.
5) For attested and Non attested WES forms + non attested OD make a DD of INR 100
6) For attested PC+CMM+OD make a DD for transcripts of 120 INR (40X3)
7) Submit at counter 3 and take receipt. It can be collected after two working days. If you want the university to send the transcripts directly then a DD if Rs2000/- has to be paid.

So registrar will attest on WES form + OD and remaining transcripts before sending to WES. The process and cost for WES is same for all irrespective of the course . But many are submitting online applied transcripts without WES form to avoid principal attestation as their colleges are far off.
Hi , if we skip college principal attestation, does the university attest both CMM and OD?

Reactions: vinai33
Jan 28, 2020
hi everyone,
I have done both BTech from jntuh . I just wanted to know the process of WES through JNTU Hyderabad. Can we apply online in the jntuh student services section? And what is the procedure of attestation? Is this done by the university if we apply online through the student services link in jntuh website?