+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does it not a good sign that i have not received any news after 10months?

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
Hi, everyone, i am aug application in 2012, i have received my FN in Sept, but after that i have not received any news... even though someone who got ask for the additional document has received his medical already, for me, there is nothing, i am in the dark..... dont know what to do .... so i am wonder whether that mean something wrong in my case, there will mostly likely to be a rejection in my case?

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You ordered GCMS notes? If yes, has anything started in it?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
nicole1006 said:
Hi, everyone, i am aug application in 2012, i have received my FN in Sept, but after that i have not received any news... even though someone who got ask for the additional document has received his medical already, for me, there is nothing, i am in the dark..... dont know what to do .... so i am wonder whether that mean something wrong in my case, there will mostly likely to be a rejection in my case?
Nicole, I am august applicant as well but just received very good news today on my gcms notes, I have passed eligibility and VO stated that he is satisfied with everything I provided so it was a huge relief for me but I still haven't got MR. but I am no longer worried because the notes also said that there is no adverse information. infact he is satisfied with my job duties and stated that it conforms with my NOC code. I still maintain that no news is good news at least from my case. I am very happy today, so u have to order ur gcms notes immediately if u haven't done so. :D :D :D good luck to us all

nicole1006

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Noc 1241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
hi, thanks you guys reply... i did order on June 12, and today i received email from GCMs NOTE DEPARTMENT, they said the my file is under processing, and the due date of my file is July 15,.... hopefully i can hear something positive... but i am so worried now... i wake up in the middle of night becasue of the uncertainty about my PR.... that is why i am wonder whether it is not a good sign for me that i have not received any thing

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
nicole1006 said:
hi, thanks you guys reply... i did order on June 12, and today i received email from GCMs NOTE DEPARTMENT, they said the my file is under processing, and the due date of my file is July 15,.... hopefully i can hear something positive... but i am so worried now... i wake up in the middle of night becasue of the uncertainty about my PR.... that is why i am wonder whether it is not a good sign for me that i have not received any thing
I ordered on June 6th but didn't receive any email about due date, just got the whole information email package today as per requested. u need not to worry, I am positive that u will be fine

chetanjit

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicole1006 said:
They rejected mine after 10 months. On my ecas it says we start processing your application July 4 and on the same day I got email from VO regarding rejection . I don't know why they were doing with my file from 10 months.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
chetanjit said:
They rejected mine after 10 months. On my ecas it says we start processing your application July 4 and on the same day I got email from VO regarding rejection . I don't know why they were doing with my file from 10 months.
sorry about ur rejection chetanjit, what was the reason if I may ask? did u at any point during the process ordered for gcms notes? also are u an august 2012 applicant?

rshellym

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ujbaby said:
Nicole, I am august applicant as well but just received very good news today on my gcms notes, I have passed eligibility and VO stated that he is satisfied with everything I provided so it was a huge relief for me but I still haven't got MR. but I am no longer worried because the notes also said that there is no adverse information. infact he is satisfied with my job duties and stated that it conforms with my NOC code. I still maintain that no news is good news at least from my case. I am very happy today, so u have to order ur gcms notes immediately if u haven't done so. :D :D :D good luck to us all
Congrats to ujbaby!!! Very happy for you. It must have been nerve racking until you got your GCMS notes. I am still waiting for my GCMS notes that will be received around on Aug 3rd.

nicole1006 said:
nicole1006, did you get GCMS notes or did you get just a simple email from GCMS dep saying your due date is july 15 th?
Does it mean that they are requesting November applicants their MRs while they have not even finished Aug applicants' eligibility or haven't even started to process Aug applicants' cases like mine? This is beyond crazy.

When is my DUE DATE? It has already been 11 months........

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
rshellym said:
Congrats to ujbaby!!! Very happy for you. It must have been nerve racking until you got your GCMS notes. I am still waiting for my GCMS notes that will be received around in Aug 3rd.

nicole1006, did you get GCMS notes or did you get just a simple email from GCMS dep saying your due date is july 15 th?
Does it mean that they are requesting November applicants their MRs while they have not even finished Aug applicants' eligibility or haven't even started to process Aug applicants' cases like mine? This is beyond crazy.

When is my DUE DATE? It has already been 11 months........
thanks dear, it was a huge relief for me since yesterday but don't know when the MR will come. my two kids are accompanying as well. i couldn't be happier. we will all make it for sure. All the best to us all!! 8) 8) 8)

Ceclina

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2013
AOR Received.
29/11/2013
I'm on the same page - August applicant, no MR yet. I ordered GCMS notes on June 6th and still nothing. I sent them an email yesterday asking about the status of my request.
I'm thinking to do upfront medical next week.
I don't know what else I can do at this point.

rshellym

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Ceclina said:
I'm on the same page - August applicant, no MR yet. I ordered GCMS notes on June 6th and still nothing. I sent them an email yesterday asking about the status of my request.
I'm thinking to do upfront medical next week.
I don't know what else I can do at this point.
Please let us know what stage your case is when you get yours. Mine will be coming on Aug 3rd. It has been extremely nerve wracking for the last 2-3 months. I thought about the upfront medical before, but considering rejection, I figured out that it would not be a good idea to get the upfront medical.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
rshellym said:
Please let us know what stage your case is when you get yours. Mine will be coming on Aug 3rd. It has been extremely nerve wracking for the last 2-3 months. I thought about the upfront medical before, but considering rejection, I figured out that it would not be a good idea to get the upfront medical.
it is a good idea to do upfront esp. if ur trying to become pregnant, I made a mistake of not doing it and now I am 8 weeks pregnant. I still wish to do the x ray when I get the MR but have to talk to my Dr. from the information I gathered, I might wait till second trimester or rather do it and they will cover my belly with apron b4 that. I just have to seek dr. advice. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
ujbaby said:
Hey Ujbaby – Can you please explain about your status in Detail:

1. Criminality ?
2. Eligibility ?
3. Security ?
4. Medicals ?

Which VO officer did your eligibility review and when was it done?

For me GCMS as of May 2, Please find my details:

1. Criminality : In Progress ( Last update was on Sep 5’ 2012. This really pisses me off, why didn’t they initiate my Criminality till May 1. Criminality for my home country I mean which they do as a process)
2. Eligibility : In Process ( with Status : Recommended Pass) Done by JD01379 on May 2’ 2013
3. Security : Not Started
4. Medicals : Not Started

I am still waiting for my medicals. I should receive next set of GCMS in 2-3 weeks and I will share my details with everyone.

I have an impression that this VO is one of those VO’s who holds the application.

Ceclina

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2013
AOR Received.
29/11/2013
Do you guys know if there is a number we can call in case we haven't received the GCMS notes within 30 days?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
Dilli said:
Hey Ujbaby – Can you please explain about your status in Detail:

1. Criminality ?
2. Eligibility ?
3. Security ?
4. Medicals ?

Which VO officer did your eligibility review and when was it done?

For me GCMS as of May 2, Please find my details:

1. Criminality : In Progress ( Last update was on Sep 5' 2012. This really pisses me off, why didn't they initiate my Criminality till May 1. Criminality for my home country I mean which they do as a process)
2. Eligibility : In Process ( with Status : Recommended Pass) Done by JD01379 on May 2' 2013
3. Security : Not Started
4. Medicals : Not Started

I am still waiting for my medicals. I should receive next set of GCMS in 2-3 weeks and I will share my details with everyone.

I have an impression that this VO is one of those VO's who holds the application.
mine says

eligibility: recommend passed
criminality: in progress
rcmp screening: no reportable trace
medical: not started

Then the notes further says:

minimum language requirement: met
minimum level of education: met
required work experience in Canada: met
skill level : B
Refusal grounds: 0
yes it is the same VO and he said that he's satisfied with everything that I submitted and no adverse information. :) :). due dates for medical is September 7th based on the gcms, a year after aor. I don't know if it must reach this date. just wondering . The reviews was done since april 22nd 2013