+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IRCC save record of expired EE profiles? Please help.

Gigyani80

Apr 18, 2019
Hi everyone:

I need help with a question regarding express entry profile. I was in the pool last year and the profile expired. I had used services of an agent, but this time i want to do it all by myself. The problem is: i do not want to mention one of my work experiences that I mentioned earlier, because I am unable to get a reference letter for that per IRCC format (The company has a fixed format with just mentioning designation and duration of work). My question is: does the IRCC store information of previous profiles that got expired without getting the ITA? Because I really wouldn't want to mention that one work experience if it is possible. Some people have told me they do keep record of all the profiles even if they get expired, and that I shouldnt make any deletion from the information already provided last time. I'd really appreciate your help with this confusion. Thanks.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone:

I need help with a question regarding express entry profile. I was in the pool last year and the profile expired. I had used services of an agent, but this time i want to do it all by myself. The problem is: i do not want to mention one of my work experiences that I mentioned earlier, because I am unable to get a reference letter for that per IRCC format (The company has a fixed format with just mentioning designation and duration of work). My question is: does the IRCC store information of previous profiles that got expired without getting the ITA? Because I really wouldn't want to mention that one work experience if it is possible. Some people have told me they do keep record of all the profiles even if they get expired, and that I shouldnt make any deletion from the information already provided last time. I'd really appreciate your help with this confusion. Thanks.
It is not a problem. you can move that work experience to personal history section post ITA. Any work experience mentioned in personal history doesn't require proof. Do not omit any information from your profile.

Reactions: northern sunshine

Gigyani80

Apr 18, 2019
It is not a problem. you can move that work experience to personal history section post ITA. Any work experience mentioned in personal history doesn't require proof. Do not omit any information from your profile.
Thanks. I will do that. I am only worried about the fact that this new work experience that i want to mention now was not mentioned by me last time. Would that count as hiding information and hence a misrepresentation?

Gigyani80

Apr 18, 2019
Yes! They keep the records although it has expired.
Thank you. Although I dont understand how they would match up the new profiles to expired ones. Because while making the express entry profile, they only ask if we have applied earlier to IRCC. I believe simply entering the pool doesnt count as applying to IRCC. Or am I mistaken here?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I dont think you should worry about that at all.There are over 50,000 profiles in pool and i dont think they go over the details unless someone gets an ITA.Before i finally decided to apply,i had a “test” profile just to familiarize myself with the questions in the profile and pre-ITA process.I later created a new profile which of course came with a new profile number/id.
Thank you Bitema. Exactly what I thought. And this makes sense. Now I’m at ease

Reactions: Bitema

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thank you everyone for your responses. Was very helpful of you indeed!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi everyone:

it doesn't matter, you would be allowed to make changes to your profile anyway.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thank you. Although I dont understand how they would match up the new profiles to expired ones. Because while making the express entry profile, they only ask if we have applied earlier to IRCC. I believe simply entering the pool doesnt count as applying to IRCC. Or am I mistaken here?
yes, having a profile created is not equal to having applied.

They don't care about profiles, the only use profiles have is calculate your CRS and send you an ITA.

I am pretty sure expired profiles are lost and no one from IRCC will ever bother even looking at them, with what purpose?

That'd be such a waste of resources

Reactions: eeeeeee

Gigyani80

Apr 18, 2019

They don't care about profiles, the only use profiles have is calculate your CRS and send you an ITA.

I am pretty sure expired profiles are lost and no one from IRCC will ever bother even looking at them, with what purpose?

Thank you Wolfpmd3. Exactly. Because otherwise it doesnt seem practical at all.

Gigyani80

Apr 18, 2019
@Wolfpmd3 Before submitting my profile into the pool, I came across this part of declaration:

"Note: misrepresenting yourself in your application may result in legal action or removal. In addition, misrepresentation (defined under section 127of IRPA) may result in being banned from Canada for up to 5 years. Once submitted, this profile will be part of your immigration record."

This brings up my original concern again: Would they have my last expired profile data stored? Because if they do, then they would know that I havnt mentioned one of my work experiences back then which i want to use now. Any thoughts please?

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
@Wolfpmd3 Before submitting my profile into the pool, I came across this part of declaration:

"Note: misrepresenting yourself in your application may result in legal action or removal. In addition, misrepresentation (defined under section 127of IRPA) may result in being banned from Canada for up to 5 years. Once submitted, this profile will be part of your immigration record."

This brings up my original concern again: Would they have my last expired profile data stored? Because if they do, then they would know that I havnt mentioned one of my work experiences back then which i want to use now. Any thoughts please?
Hi, my ee profile got removed from the pool since I did not respond to the ITA, I am no longer in the pool. Would they be able to access the information on my previous EE profile ?

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019

Hi, my ee profile got removed from the pool since I did not respond to the ITA, I am no longer in the pool. Would they be able to access the information on my previous EE profile ?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi everyone:

Hey boss, I have the same problem
Can you please give me an update how did it go ?

Sara25390

Mar 30, 2024
Hi everyone:

Hello and sorry for dogging deep in the past, I have the same problem, what did you do after all ?