+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does IRCC care even a little bit about international student's?

Nov 11, 2020
I have applied for winter intake 2021 with a complete application and nothing has changed in my profile except the biometric status.
I don't think so they care about mental health, pressure and most importantly the time of their life is running only by waiting for decisions. I don't know how many times we need to ask our institutions to defer our intake and yet there is no guarantee that ircc will process things on time. Just a useless excuse that its all because of covid-19, many other countries are handling and working smoothly but ircc is sleeping somewhere

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Oh, bro there are people waiting since February and March. I have seen a person waiting since December 2019! I applied in June and am still waiting. So compared to these timelines your waiting time is very normal.

Nov 11, 2020
Oh, bro there are people waiting since February and March. I have seen a person waiting since December 2019! I applied in June and am still waiting. So compared to these timelines your waiting time is very normal.
Yeah i know my timeline is normal but i have attended the November webinar of IRCC India in which they said after fall intake the processing will be normal and now thing's are getting normal. I'm very surprised that those who are waiting since feb or march where their applications actually are and every single person is waiting. I got admission for fall intake but then i took defer and applied directly for winterintake but situation is same. Unable to see any improvement yet

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Yes I am also waiting since July but it doesn't mean that because something bad is happening since a year so we should quietly bear it without questioning. Fortunately we are not living in stone age!

Reactions: WaleedKhan19001900

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Trust me I am very frustrated too but I also understand that IRCC is doing its best in the current situation. I am a current uni student and if I want to go to Canada, I will have to leave my uni and my scholarship and take the risk. It is very hard especially that the semester is ending very soon and I have to make a decision.

Reactions: Tete and Sophie2021
Nov 11, 2020
Yes I am also waiting since July but it doesn't mean that because something bad is happening since a year so we should quietly bear it without questioning. Fortunately we are not living in stone age!
Yeah, I agree with you bro because things can't be like the same for a long time. The most important thing for students is the timeline because in the webinar they are saying they will start to process applications normally but even afterwards still it's only the students who are suffering. My point is if they don't want to improve the time they should not give hope to students

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah, I agree with you bro because things can't be like the same for a long time. The most important thing for students is the timeline because in the webinar they are saying they will start to process applications normally but even afterwards still it's only the students who are suffering. My point is if they don't want to improve the time they should not give hope to students
I had a very detailed post on this, not sure if my champion brother has made it remove or still it's there but my point was same that why asking students to apply if can't handle backlog,to make money and help their colleges and universities to run with our investment.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have applied for winter intake 2021 with a complete application and nothing has changed in my profile except the biometric status.
I don't think so they care about mental health, pressure and most importantly the time of their life is running only by waiting for decisions. I don't know how many times we need to ask our institutions to defer our intake and yet there is no guarantee that ircc will process things on time. Just a useless excuse that its all because of covid-19, many other countries are handling and working smoothly but ircc is sleeping somewhere
Sounds about right . They are forecasting 10000 cases a day by mid December, medical system collapsing that cares for the sick , death rates soaring , and a tsunami of individuals declaring bankruptcy, can’t forget the unemployment rate in this country .
I’m positive that approving visas for citizens of other countries to come to Canada is at the top of the Government’s to do list

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Oh please don't try to become a champion, I'm less frustrated and more annoyed by the way at IRCC's pace who has been slumbering since ages, don't justify IRCC for no reasons, and all are in same boat. But fortunately I won't face any loss on rejection except for a rejection at passport but that will not affect really because I already have availed many visas to USA, UK and Europe etc so it can't harm me at all.
Calm down. We are on the same page. Good for you that you are not frustrated as much as I am and that you have other options (which I do too). I am very annoyed at IRCC's pace as well, but we have nothing in our hands to do to affect this. We have already sent webforms and ranted on their twitter with no outcome, what else can we do? Best thing is just forget about it until you get a final decision and make other plans just in case.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Calm down. We are on the same page. Good for you that you are not frustrated as much as I am and that you have other options (which I do too). I am very annoyed at IRCC's pace as well, but we have nothing in our hands to do to affect this. We have already sent webforms and ranted on their twitter with no outcome, what else can we do? Best thing is just forget about it until you get a final decision and make other plans just in case.
Agreed but bottom line is don't try to justify them on basis of covid, second wave is everywhere and they have to work online not in fields by mingling with, Corona patients. When colleges can conduct classes daily online so why can't IRCC handle applicants on daily basis instead of sending AIP then error messages.

Reactions: WaleedKhan19001900
Nov 11, 2020
Agreed but bottom line is don't try to justify them on basis of covid, second wave is everywhere and they have to work online not in fields by mingling with, Corona patients. When colleges can conduct classes daily online so why can't IRCC handle applicants on daily basis instead of sending AIP then error messages.
Exactly bro

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Plenty are going to Canada just to immigrate. I'm not taking Canada's side but you need mental toughness in this. Like the posts above, we're not a priority. And they don't care that much anyhow.