+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does express entry have any future ? because no 9th draw till now ??

tszanon

Mar 31, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2015
Express Entry is the future. As soon as the old, pre-EE applications are gone, this will be the only way for immigration through economic programs.
I think that, as time goes by, the number of ITAs issued per draw will be much higher, or the draws will be more frequent. Or both.

"When will it happen?", you may ask. I don't expect it to happen this year. Maybe in the second half of 2016, or maybe only in 2017.

But, of course, this is only speculation. (I say this so no one can blame me if the future proves me wrong ;D)

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I agree. Don't be so short sighted as in anticipating draw #9. I'm sure CIC and the PC government foresee this program goes beyond a year...(Oh well it might be their last term with their Harper-dictatorship)

I am all for the idea of removing application timing in the process. First come first serve doesn't make much sense in "selecting the most appropriate" people. How they gauge "appropriate" and how they implement it in an fair, objective way is questionable though. Sure they have lots glitches and rough edges in the system. But with practice, it might do well for Canadian economy and immigrants as well.

ronaldotuti

Feb 27, 2015
mf4361 said:
I agree. Don't be so short sighted as in anticipating draw #9. I'm sure CIC and the PC government foresee this program goes beyond a year...(Oh well it might be their last term with their Harper-dictatorship)

I am all for the idea of removing application timing in the process. First come first serve doesn't make much sense in "selecting the most appropriate" people. How they gauge "appropriate" and how they implement it in an fair, objective way is questionable though. Sure they have lots glitches and rough edges in the system. But with practice, it might do well for Canadian economy and immigrants as well.
You can't select "the most appropriate" people if you put an engineer and a cook in the same rank list...

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
ronaldotuti said:
You can't select "the most appropriate" people if you put an engineer and a cook in the same rank list...
That's why I said "appropriate" can't be measured fairly and objectively, and that's where the problem is.

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
ronaldotuti said:
Right Quote,

No one is saying about how many PR(s) or ITA(s) are issued and what their NOC code. we can get real picture from this.....

phd candidate is less value than cook if he is good in IELTS score. I don't understand why Canada PR is giving very high score to IELTS.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Its der Country , May be they need more cooks then Phd or Engineers . They all are same for them . May be they have lots of Phd or Engineers but less cook so dont under estimate anyone if ur frustrated for not getting ITA ..

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I am engineer but respect all NOC's and Jobs . So everyone here tried his best in his NOC to get permanent residency and dont try to be oversmart by reading fewer more books then others .. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) and saying that Hey !!! I am an engineer give me PR not dat COOK . We all are same ..

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
Papajohns said:
I am engineer but respect all NOC's and Jobs . So everyone here tried his best in his NOC to get permanent residency and dont try to be oversmart by reading fewer more books then others .. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) and saying that Hey !!! I am an engineer give me PR not dat COOK . We all are same ..
Sorry, I am taking back my statements. However, I am not suitable candidate for Canada PR, May be I can try for another country PR.

abhii

Apr 30, 2015
It's a crap system! Canadian gov just want to make money. They are not bother to invite technical skilled immigrants. If they are, than they must sub divide their system based on NOC.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhii said:
It's a crap system! Canadian gov just want to make money. They are not bother to invite technical skilled immigrants. If they are, than they must sub divide their system based on NOC.
EE is a great improvement in immigration process. If some candidates cannot get the score needed, it's not the problem of CIC

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
abhii said:
Why do you think CIC is making money from this.. ?? They are not taking any reg fee or anything; Again they need unskilled labour as well in addition to the skilled immigrants..No body expected the score to drop down to 453 so soon. Taking the cue if we expect that score is again going to drop abruptly then CIC cant be blamed for that..

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used to enjoy Friday nights after completing office. but after creating profile in EE, my friday will go in thinking only abt the draw...

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
rahulpatel said:
I used to enjoy Friday nights after completing office. but after creating profile in EE, my friday will go in thinking only abt the draw...
I agree.
Since i have created my profile, every Friday and Saturday, I am worried about this draw and the numbers... :-(