+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does embasssy issue pr visa a month before medical expires? Please help!

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Do you guys think that the embassy will issue pr visa even a month before medical expires? Any experience please....... God bless us all.....

I

iarblue

They will issue the visa if you only have a week left.I really dont think they look at when your medical might expire until almost the end and if it is expirying soon they may request a redo.If you have a month left they will issue the passport then you have a month to land.

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@iarblue

Thank you so much for such quick response.... it really makes me feel relieved.... my husband has asked his MP to inquire my application status at CIC Manila. CIC Manila replied that my application still being in process and it should be done soon. And that 80% of application approved in 8 months. Do you think this is a good response from cic manila? Thank you again... God bless us all....

I

iarblue

Every application is different in every embassy,but if they say 80% in 8 months its likely a good guess they updated the process times not long ago.Dont worry too much they will inform you long before they need anything so if they require a new medical they will tell you soon.

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@iarblue..

Thank you for the response again... I will just have to be more patience in this process... Thank you so much that we have this forum... you have a lot of ideas that everyone needs here..... Thank you and God bless...

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
faithinGod said:
Do you guys think that the embassy will issue pr visa even a month before medical expires? Any experience please....... God bless us all.....
if all is in order they can issue the visa the day before the medical expires if you show them proof that you have made arrangements to leave the following day

they cannot issue the visa once the medical expires or if the passport has expired

goodluck

miguelre

Nov 28, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it could happen! i got a phone call on july 20th, they asked me if i could land by aug. 17th because of my medicals expiring. my immigration officer wanted to know if i had enough time to land or i couldve waited and re-do the medicals.

i went to the embassy today and got my visa!!! im leaving mexico the 11th, soooo excited ;D

SCsquare

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 28th 2009
AOR Received.
Dec 9th 2009
File Transfer...
Nov 17th 2009
Med's Done....
Aug 15th 2009
Interview........
July 21st 2010
Passport Req..
July 21st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 21st 2010
LANDED..........
July 30th 2010
My visa was issued for 6 months although my medicals were expiring within 10 days of visa issuance

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
To all the replies....

Thank you for every ideas you have shared with me... I am amazed how people in this forum have this great heart to share their opinions. God bless you all here.... By the way, my medical will expire on september 14,2010. You guys mean that it is okey to book a flight now? Do you guys think that embassy will issue the visa because of my flight schedule and medical expiring soon? Please help i need more of your ideas.... Thank you and God bless us all....

shawngt2

Jul 18, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-9-2010
Doc's Request.
13-1-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
File Transfer...
5-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-8-2010
Passport Req..
5-5-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-5-2011
LANDED..........
23-5-2011
faithingod,

I think I speak for everyone here when I recommend not to purchase tickets now. If cancellation fee is cheaper than possible money you would save by booking now, then it's your call. But as they say in application, don't quit job or sell properties until you have visa in hand. That means, don't make any definite plans until then. You never know, you might need to do a redo...