+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does eligibles get refused or prosecuted too?

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
Hi,

If We apply for a permanent resident application, and IRCC found out that we are not eligible.
Does our application just get refused? or Do we get prosecuted too?
Regards

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

If We apply for a permanent resident application, and IRCC found out that we are not eligible.
Regards
Most case it will be refused and deportation kicks in

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi,

Regards
Did your hearing fail? What is not eligible? Can you make it clearer?Did your hearing fail? What is not eligible? Can you make it clearer?

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
Did your hearing fail? What is not eligible? Can you make it clearer?Did your hearing fail? What is not eligible? Can you make it clearer?
Well, there is a special pathway to permanent residence for extended family members of former Afghan interpreters. I think I am eligible.
But if I apply and found that I am not eligible and that pathway is not for me and they refuse our application. Do we just get refused or prosecuted for applying for this program?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Well, there is a special pathway to permanent residence for extended family members of former Afghan interpreters. I think I am eligible.
But if I apply and found that I am not eligible and that pathway is not for me and they refuse our application. Do we just get refused or prosecuted for applying for this program?
where are you now? Canada? Canada is now accepting Afghan refugees

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
where are you now? Canada? Canada is now accepting Afghan refugees
I am in Canada, my sister is living now in Afghanistan. she wanted to apply for the new pathway to permanent residence for extended family members. Canada is now accepting Afghan refugees. Do you have any idea if I apply for my sister ( wanted to try) and they find we are not eligible, Do we get in trouble?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I am in Canada, my sister is living now in Afghanistan. she wanted to apply for the new pathway to permanent residence for extended family members. Canada is now accepting Afghan refugees. Do you have any idea if I apply for my sister ( wanted to try) and they find we are not eligible, Do we get in trouble?
You should first apply for permanent residency by yourself! And you can only apply for your spouse and children. I wonder if your relatives can?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Only if you misrepresent any facts in your application. If you misrepresent any facts or don't answer questions truthfully, then you could end up with a five year ban from Canada.

Reactions: MoE93