+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does delayed MR mean halting eligibility?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
lhyyym said:
Does it make sense? :eek:
No it does not mean you are not eligible, security check is also playing a factor! Usually when the eligibility is passed they will ask for your medicals and RPRF!

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
lhyyym said:
Does it make sense? :eek:
What does "delayed MR" mean? Someone told you your MR is delayed or you just think it's later than it should be? There is no specific time that MR should arrive so best you can do is compare with applicants around the same time as your.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thisisauser said:
What does "delayed MR" mean? Someone told you your MR is delayed or you just think it's later than it should be? There is no specific time that MR should arrive so best you can do is compare with applicants around the same time as your.
Yes, friend. Somebody with the same timeline as mine got their MRs one month ago. :'(

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
lhyyym said:
Yes, friend. Somebody with the same timeline as mine got their MRs one month ago. :'(
i m waiting for my MR as well... Dec 27/ Feb 14/ Aug 7 (in process)/ waiting for MR...

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
ZZOO said:
i m waiting for my MR as well... Dec 27/ Feb 14/ Aug 7 (in process)/ waiting for MR...
You will get it soon as your application move to in process

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZOO said:
I guess it is a little strange. The status became in process 1 month ago, but you are still waiting for MR. Have you ordered GCMS notes to see what happens?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received a reply from Ottawa as below:

Our office confirms that your application is being processed in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Yep their standard response that doesn't tell you anything. You applied only 7 months ago though, so you can still afford to wait a little before starting to panic, right? 8)

Did you order GCMS and find anything unusual?

lhyyym said:
I just received a reply from Ottawa as below:

Our office confirms that your application is being processed in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes about 10 days ago and I will share the message with you when I get it. ;)

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
I have applied on November 28th and still waiting for medicals or any kind of updates.
there are some people from nov/dec applicants still waiting for meds.
don't worry your turn will come for sure.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akil_f1 said:
I have applied on November 28th and still waiting for medicals or any kind of updates.
there are some people from nov/dec applicants still waiting for meds.
don't worry your turn will come for sure.
Did you order GCMS notes and what did it say?

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
You will get it soon as your application move to in process
Thanks! My ECAS has changed into " in process" for a month, I haven't still received MR yet... Kinda nervous now. I thought I might missed the MR email so that i went to check with local designated cliic. Unfortunately, they didnt have my file in their e-medical system yet...

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what email add should i use to change my address plz & tnx

lucx1987

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
Med's Request
11 sept
Med's Done....
19 sept
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
hello everyone.

i am also in the same boat. i applied on feb 12 and got my aor on 12 March. can anyone tell that how long its gonna take for our medical to come as this waiting time is killing us. Please advise .