4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
kryt0n said:
What do you mean by details? Do you mean address or job at the time?
They keep track of everything once an UCI for you is logged with them. This (every piece you submitted to CIC) information is kept with them even for 50 years and only way to get this to wipe-out is to get the Citizenship. This is confirmed by the CBSA/CBO officers once I am crossing the border from USA in a car.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
How about previous application to CIC without foreign work experience added to the application and now one is adding the foreign work experience to his/her express entry profile.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you wish to know what is in your file you can request your Physical File in same way you would order your GCMS. PF will show you scans of every page in your file. Some parts may be redacted for things that relate to other people or security issues, for example. Do a google search for the most up to date guidelines on ordering.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Pippin said:
If you wish to know what is in your file you can request your Physical File in same way you would order your GCMS. PF will show you scans of every page in your file. Some parts may be redacted for things that relate to other people or security issues, for example. Do a google search for the most up to date guidelines on ordering.
Sounds great. Got the link. Thank you Pippin

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Hello all,
once again thanks a million for your inputs.

Could someone please refer the link and help me out?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30318931/Image.jpg

I do not have a file number generated. All I have is the UCI, which was generated when I was in Canada as a student.
Since my application for FSW 2014 was returned without even acceptance of payment,
no file number has been generated.

How can I request for my information? Actually, will CIC have any records of mine?

umers36

Nov 24, 2007
jaffa83 said:
They keep track of everything once an UCI for you is logged with them. This (every piece you submitted to CIC) information is kept with them even for 50 years and only way to get this to wipe-out is to get the Citizenship. This is confirmed by the CBSA/CBO officers once I am crossing the border from USA in a car.
Hi, how can I check one of applications been refused back in 2002 I think. I have my case number with me and trying my luck with online tracking system CIC introduced but of no use.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
umers36 said:
Hi, how can I check one of applications been refused back in 2002 I think. I have my case number with me and trying my luck with online tracking system CIC introduced but of no use.

Kindly advise.

Regards
likely archived and not available to general public online query. Probably need specific request to CIC.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
yes, they do. They keep track of returned apps also.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
ashutoshmanohar said:
Hi,
does CIC keep your records if your earlier application was returned due to CAP full?

I had applied under 1123, but my application was returned, DD was not charged.
I'm planning to apply for Express Entry but under a different NOC.

Any help is appreciated in advance :)
I don't understand why are you worrying. The fact you applied with different NOC before should not affect your application in any way. Choosing different NOC for second application is not misrepresentation if you think that NOC better describes your duties. I know few people who were refused for NOC/duties mismatch, applied with different NOC and were approved.

umers36

Nov 24, 2007
Bs65 said:
likely archived and not available to general public online query. Probably need specific request to CIC.
Thanks for your help. I am gonna shoot email to CIC. Ohh and one more thing. Are they in loop with Australian Immigration department? A friend of mine applied as a hair dresser for Australian PR but his application returned. Now he wants to apply as a Chef for Canada. Should he mention his previous application for Austrlaian PR?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
umers36 said:
Thanks for your help. I am gonna shoot email to CIC. Ohh and one more thing. Are they in loop with Australian Immigration department? A friend of mine applied as a hair dresser for Australian PR but his application returned. Now he wants to apply as a Chef for Canada. Should he mention his previous application for Austrlaian PR?
There is a statutory question: had this person has ever denied a visa of any other country.

You need to disclose all the visa/ immigration rejections. They have tie up with many other countries, CIC will find out easily if someone is lying. You will banned for 5 years for misrepresenting facts.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
This is the only thing worring me (keeping of records)......my previous student visa to canada was refused as i was treated as potential immigrant, in that application i dint mention work exp i had by then and in the current EE i mentioned it.....i mentioned a course i took up in the earlier student application but now in EE i dint mention that course as i dint claim points for it......i answered yes to statutary question on visa denial and i gave the reason for refusal........im tensed about my situation.....but as per gcms notes my A11.2 and R10 are MET(in CIO Canada) but no work done on my file in local visa office yet( the same office which rejected my student application).....tension mountiong.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the only thing worring me (keeping of records)......my previous student visa to canada was refused as i was treated as potential immigrant, in that application i dint mention work exp i had by then and in the current EE i mentioned it.....i mentioned a course i took up in the earlier student application but now in EE i dint mention that course as i dint claim points for it......i answered yes to statutary question on visa denial and i gave the reason for refusal........im tensed about my situation.....but as per gcms notes my A11.2 and R10 are MET(in CIO Canada) but no work done on my file in local visa office yet( the same office which rejected my student application).....tension mountiong.
Hi,

so what happened with your application ?Did it create any issues as you said you didn't mention about a course in EE but you did when you applied for student visa?