+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does change of college effect approval of work permit

shafiuddin

Oct 18, 2017
Hi!
I want to change my college from lambton to fanshawe and i know the process of intimating the cic but my Question is will it effect my work permit approval in future ?
Plz reply as of current rules of cic.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Are you changing course part way through ? Is there an unscheduled break in your full time education as a result ?

shafiuddin

Oct 18, 2017
Are you changing course part way through ? Is there an unscheduled break in your full time education as a result ?
i got my visa approval for pg diploma for lambton college,Toronto and now i want to change my college to fanshawe ,London(i have the loa of fanshawe college) before landing in canada.
No there is no unschedule break .

Oct 20, 2017
i got my visa approval for pg diploma for lambton college,Toronto and now i want to change my college to fanshawe ,London(i have the loa of fanshawe college) before landing in canada.
No there is no unschedule break .
Yes you can change your college - you are at a advantage because you have not yet begun studying in the college

shafiuddin

Oct 18, 2017
you have to change your DLI number - so CIC is informed
My agent is saying that there is no need of any intimation to cic. When you enter in canada at immigration ,the immigration officer will take the note that i am going to fanshawe not lambton. So by this the cic will get informed. Is this correct??

shafiuddin

Oct 18, 2017
My agent is saying that there is no need of any intimation to cic. When you enter in canada at immigration ,the immigration officer will take the note that i am going to fanshawe not lambton. So by this the cic will get informed. Is this correct??
Plz help..