+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone understand "OB 407-D triage - Case remains in residency queue. PC"

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soopergal said:
In my AITP, the last note was 'OB 407-D Triage - RQ Required'. This was entered few months AFTER I sent RQ documents back. When they received the RQ, there was a note saying 'RQ received (issued by CPC) from client on xxxx.dd. along with the copies to be matched to the file'. Does this mean, my RQ was not reviewed or there will be additional RQ? Any thoughts?
Soopergal, the OB 407-D triage stuff is a reassessment of whether RQ is still required under the newer regulations. See above posts for more info. It is not saying they're going to send you another RQ.

It doesn't sound like your RQ response has been reviewed yet. Frankly, I haven't heard of too many RQ responses being reviewed except for those (myself included) who were deemed as "RQ no longer required" under 407-D or those who filed for Mandamus.

Please keep us updated. I am interested to hear of any development or movement for those who remained RQ cases under 407-D.

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Eileen. Yes, from the notes, it seems my file hasn't been touched since the last update. I'll keep everyone posted.

So did you do your test yet?

mr_saviour

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Hi eileenf, just one more clarity on my case. RQs were submitted for both myself and my wife. On her file, the same remarks are given " "OB 407-D triage - Case remains in residency queue. PC" followed by another note / next event on a later date (May 2014) as "Requires Retest before determination".

Another question that I might have, in case, we don't split files and later on complication exists in ONE file, while the other is cleared, would it also impact the cleared file or CIC will by themselves split the files, as I understand that each case is judged on individual merit and is not impacted by the other in same file.

By the way, as a response to your earlier question, our citizenship test was conducted in August 2012, while remark about Triage is initially put up in August 2013, and updated in Dec 2013.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone!!

My application was received on September 10 2012
In process from Feb 1 2013
RQ received April 2013
RQ sent May 2013
Received a notice to prepare for test Early January 2014.

Ordered a ATIP notes on. February 2014 and there is nothing much.

My local officer is Mississauga
File were transferred to St.Claire

What officer mentioned that, OB 407 D-TRIAGE, RESIDENCE CONCERN TO BE ASSESSED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW- JD- ST.CLAire

I have not received any test or interview communication from CIC.

Whenever I call CIC - call center, officer give me a vague answer, your file has not been reviewed yet, if it is not been reviewed yet then why officer made a note residence concern to be assessed at the time of interview.

Please comments on this.