+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone receive stage 2 approval after 9.15?

tmoshdorset

Jul 16, 2020
From my perspective, IRCC is a black hole. Study permit applications get sucked in with no return. Some people if they are lucky are praised with an "AIP" which grants them special permission to "study online", pay lots of tuition, and then get rejected at any time. At this point, I've lost hope that anyone will get stage 2 approval within the next century.

Reactions: Rehman98

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
From my perspective, IRCC is a black hole. Study permit applications get sucked in with no return. Some people if they are lucky are praised with an "AIP" which grants them special permission to "study online", pay lots of tuition, and then get rejected at any time. At this point, I've lost hope that anyone will get stage 2 approval within the next century.
i received my aip on ban....what will i expect now in 2nd stage.....wtf is they are doing

Jun 27, 2020
I saw some people who apply UK and Australia schools receive their visa approval from UK or Australia these days. Why IRRC does not process full approval like UK or Australia?

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
That's just not true ircc never ban students for poor English or academy they simply reject if they feel the student couldn't meet English eligibility
they said that my documents are fraudulent btt i proved there genuinety with wes verification.....nd now i got my aip....