+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does anyone know how can I get viber calling history from phone.???

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
hello ,every one I'm looking how can i get viber calls & sms details from phone?? I wanna collects as many calling prove as i can any one can help me plz.
Thank you

arif

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
okay go into your viber on your phon,and get into the settings,you will find there Email message history..click on it and it will create a backup file ,then it will ask you which way you wanna send your history: Bluetooth.gmail or skype...i did gmail and i found it in my account

blessedone1

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
pos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 2013
I needed that too thanks ;D

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
gladiateur19 said:
okay go into your viber on your phon,and get into the settings,you will find there Email message history..click on it and it will create a backup file ,then it will ask you which way you wanna send your history: Bluetooth.gmail or skype...i did gmail and i found it in my account
Thanx for ur reply , I followed these steps but cudnt find call history , but I found sms history , Can u let me know how can I find Viber call history.

Thanx

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
arif.ali said:
Thanx for ur reply , I followed these steps but cudnt find call history , but I found sms history , Can u let me know how can I find Viber call history.

Thanx
Hey Buddy,
open up viber app in your iphone, then you can see 5 tabs messages, recent, contacts, keypad and more.

To get a screen shot of incomimg and outgoing calls that shows how much you guys talk what time and what date, to do that just go to recent and see your favourite persons name and chose the arrow u will see a call list with your iphone press home button and power button to take a screen shot and that will be saved in your camera roll. Also I will recommened if you talk today take the screen shot tomorrow otherwise it won't show the date.
Also to get a chat history or call history go to more then choose settings then scroll down and you will see "Email message History"

Hope that help.