+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone here sent high school diploma from d Philippines as language proof?

anne1234

Apr 21, 2014
Msafiri said:
The CIC agent will give you a scripted answer at best or a vague ye, no, maybe - he/she won't be the one opening the application in Sidney so you can't say hey wait a minute you said it was ok. Think objective evidence versus subjective evidence and the time factor risk...I wouldn't let my luck ride on the whim of the Sidney agent and whether my document satisfies them because my friend, cousin, some person on a forum got through ok. Is there an issue with you getting a 3rd party test? How did you get PR? Did you test for PR - IELTS etc?
I agree, Msafiri. But in my experience, I called CIC before I submitted my application, because I have IELTS-Academic and post-secondary degree outside of Canada. The agent said only IELTS-General is acceptable and the transcript/diploma depends on the officer if he/she deemed if it is acceptable or not. So, I just took CELPIP-LS. :)

ephy

Jul 14, 2016
New Brunswick
Hello everyone,
I would like to thank you in advance if you can answer my query. I am planning to apply for citizenship this month and i am a little worried of the language proof. I graduated high school and university undergraduate in the Philippines, total studies of 11 years. Is there anyone here had the same situation and got their citizenship?

It says in the guide that high school diploma in Canada or abroad. I am not so sure if that is enough proof or do i need to take CELPIP or EILTS?
Hi po! Ano na pong nangyari sa apply nyo? Acceptable po ba ang HS diploma as language proof? Thank you.

perzlab21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Done....
March 10, 2012
Passport Req..
September 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23, 2012
what happened to your application @kaloka? did they accept high school diploma only?