+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE TREATMENT OF CHINESE SPOUSAL APPLICANTS AT HONG KONG INTERVIEW IS IMPROVED?

Clear_Beauty

Nov 11, 2016
I AM A CANADIAN BORN SPONSOR WITH A CHINESE WIFE MARRIED 2013.
HONG KONG OFFICIALS INSTANTLY REFUSED OUR APPLICATION.
THE VO OFFICER TYPICALLY INSULTED AND BERATED MY WIFE. THE APPLICATION WAS CLOSED.
APPARENTLY THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA DOES NOT HONOR CONTRACTS OF SPONSORSHIP.
I MADE AN APPEAL IMMEDIATELY IN MARCH 2016.
IN FEBRUARY 2017 AN APPEAL DATE WAS SCHEDULED.
CHINESE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT SHIRLEY ZHOU FROM RICHMOND B.C. WAS HIRED TO REPRESENT OUR APPEAL IN VANCOUVER.
UNFORTUNETLY SHE NEGLECTED TO PREPARE THE CASE IN TIME AND I WAS FORCED TO ABANDON MY APPEAL TO FACE FURTHER DELAYS TO MAKE A NEW APPLICATION THROUGH THE SAME BLOODY RIDICULOUS HONG KONG OFFICE AND PROBABLY WITH THE SAME BELIGERENT VO.

........the last time I tried to use this website for help, I was attacked by two serious immigration website Trolls. I hope they don't show up again.....

THE LETTER OF REFUSAL IS SITTING ON MY DESK. THE VO'S ASSESSMENT CONTAINS WARPED LOGIC. FOR EXAMPLE: SHE SAID OUR MARRAGE WASN'T GENUINE BECAUSE I DIVIDE MY VACATION TIME BETWEEN MY WIFE AND MY YOUNG CHILDREN OF A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP.
THERE WAS VERY FALSE STATEMENTS GIVEN BY THE VO. FOR EXAMPLE: SHE CLAIMED IT WAS A HASTY MARRIAGE DECIDED ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER I ARRIVED IN HONG KONG. THE TRUTH WAS MY WIFE AND I HAD MET ONLINE ALMOST 2 YEARS PRIOR AND THE POSSIBLE MARRAGE HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY CONSIDERED MANY TIMES.

MY WIFE AND I ARE DECENT PEOPLE AND THE ORIGINAL IMMIGRATION CANADA SPONSORSHIP SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED IN REASONABLE TIME WITHOUT INTEFERENCE FROM REGIONAL BUREAUCRATS.

I should post this on the Family Sponsorship page, but I am trying to avoid the Trolls there.....

I MARRIED IN CHINA BECAUSE BETTER QUALITY WOMEN WERE AVAILABLE, THAT'S ALL.

BUT THE SUBJECT IS REGARDING UNFAIR CHINESE GOVERNMENT STYLE TREATMENT OF CANADIAN SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICANTS AT THE HONG KONG CONSULATE BUILDING.
AN EXPENSIVE LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR WAS HIRED FOR THE INTERVIEW BECAUSE MY WIFE SPEAKS LITTLE ENGLISH. PLUS WE SPENT A COUPLE OF THOUSAND CANADAIAN DOLLARS FOR THE APPLICATION. IT TOOKS MANY MONTHS TO PREPARE.

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cap on make it difficult to read.

On what basis do you hire the Richmond immigrant consultant to represent you to appeal? Shouldn't you hire a lawyer instead?

Have you ordered your gcms notes to find out what's going on in details about the refusal?

Last edited:

Clear_Beauty

Nov 11, 2016
Hello, it's been awhile alright,
I hired the consultant after a recommendation from one of her clients found on this website.
I couldn't afford lawyer fees.
I have read the V.O.s statement.
I've read the interview in progress through the words of the translator I hired to assist at my wife's interview in 2017.
That V.O.'s intention, obviously, was to find any reason whatsoever to reject the application .
Such as, our relationship wasn't genuine because we used language translation or because I took holidays with my young children from a previous relationship instead of flying to China.
There was a issue unrelated to the application, where in years before my wife had falsified information about the birth of her son as a single woman in China.