+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anybody got ECA done from WES for Diploma in Business Management(Distance Learning) from NMIMS.

canadaenthu

Jul 28, 2018
I only have a Bachelor's degree and I am looking to increase my points, hence interested in doing 1 year diploma from Narsee Monjee university Mumbai.
If anybody have got successful credentials evaluation for this course, please update me as your information would be of great help to me.

dhamijamohit

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the reply, when is the evaluation result expected? Can you be kind enough to keep me posted. The session starts in Jan20, and if you get successful evaluation i would also follow the same approach

Nov 12, 2019
I only have a Bachelor's degree and I am looking to increase my points, hence interested in doing 1 year diploma from Narsee Monjee university Mumbai.
If anybody have got successful credentials evaluation for this course, please update me as your information would be of great help to me.
Hey, I too am thinking of taking this exact route. Could you please let us know if the one year diploma by NMIMS was considered by WES?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am also sailing in same boat and I’ve submitted by credential too. They are evaluating two year PG diploma (distance learning mode) as one year post graduate diploma.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
You can try to get that diploma evaluated by another designated organization if you'd like, however, there's no guarantees they would recognize it as equivalent to a Canadian diploma (or not).

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
You can try to get that diploma evaluated by another designated organization if you'd like, however, there's no guarantees they would recognize it as equivalent to a Canadian snaptube telegram web diploma (or not).
I only have a Bachelor's degree and I am looking to increase my points, hence interested in doing 1 year diploma from Narsee how ?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi guys, did you get your ECA for your one year diploma after degree. I am currently pursuing the same course in supply chain management and really want to know if anyone has successfully completed ECA ?

Jul 4, 2020
I am BE(4 years) graduate and I want to increase my CRS points by choosing 2 or more diploma, degree, certificates option. So, 1 Degree greater than 3 years is already there but for selecting that criteria I will need a diploma certificate or 6 month certification course certificate. I want to opt for 1 year distance learning certification course of Diploma in Operations Management/SCM from NMIMS,Mumbai,if it is accepted under this criteria. Also suggest other institutions which are confirmed to have recognition based on experience. Please share your ECA results for the same, that would be the biggest help!

Reactions: avisekhon284

hrathi

Aug 11, 2020
Guys please help on B.Tech plus one year diploma in Business Management from Narsee Monjee. Has anyone got an evaluation? Please help