+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does any Masters considered as "Master's quota for PR"

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Friends please help me, I like to do masters just for sake of Masters ( either in Biolgical sciences or Managment ), want to do if any Masters degree comes under Master quota for Canada PR.

Also please let me know which province / univ has cheapest Master's course and has good chances of Part-time jobs and later good for PR.

I know I am asking too much..Please help me..Thanks in advance.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You see Masters program requests from a student to have good research skills. So, you could develop them by using Google: Masters Biological sciences or Masters in Management (what management by the way?) IN CANADA.
About tuition (1) and path to PR through PNP (2) you should:1. look at universities sites and 2. look at www.cic.gc.ca

And if you could please answer a simple question- why, for god sake, do you think that somebody will drop everything in their lives to make a research for you? If you do not do this JOB yourself- ask a paid agent to do it for you.

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
First of all Thanks a lot for taking time and replying on this. Regarding Research ,let me correct you what made you think that I am not doing/done any research ? I have been doing all sort of research not only in google.com ( which u suggested ) but also all university sites, current and former students from Canada.But I thought its better to post it in this forum to get more and accurate and direct information, thru people who are in the universities and their personal experiences which you dont get from any website/ google search. For example : I am student from USA, if you ask anything abt easy courses, college/univ, immigration tricks / loopholes I am sure I can give me more information than any website, google or any paid agent, becuase I have been here physically , gone thru all research , went thru all hurdles personally..So I can say what is good, better and the best!!