Passport Req..
07-01-2014
damodar said:
hey guys
Does any body experience his or her file transfer to New York from Ottawa
r they fast then Ottawa or everything will be same
guys plz share your experience
regards
CIC website says processing times 28 months...., I'm assuming the clock starts ticking since they got the file transfered there.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
veri33 said:
CIC website says processing times 28 months...., I'm assuming the clock starts ticking since they got the file transfered there.
its been 44 month already to my file
according to system I had applied under FSW but no idea what is going on

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
damodar said:
its been 44 month already to my file
according to system I had applied under FSW but no idea what is going on
28 months since a "complete file" reaches the visa office. Unfortunately for you, it means 44 months + 28 months. Sad but true...., clock resets when your file gets there.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
obs35 said:
28 months since a "complete file" reaches the visa office. Unfortunately for you, it means 44 months + 28 months. Sad but true...., clock resets when your file gets there.
thanx for your comment
I feel motivate now , after reading important comment

Asadkh

Apr 26, 2013
Plz help
FSW 2
Ottawa
Docs request 28 August 2013
Docs sent 8 sep2013
Oct 3 2013

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to the visa office in New York, NY, USA for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in New York will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in New York cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on you

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Asadkh said:
Plz help
FSW 2
Ottawa
Docs sent 8 sep2013
Oct 3 2013

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application has been transferred to the visa office in New York, NY, USA for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.

The Canadian visa office in New York will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “ @ international.gc.ca” or “ @ cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in New York cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on youDo not worry dear
When ever file transfer to New York they will give you call for interview
Coz when ever file transfer to New York at the end they will call for interview
May be they have sone doubts on your arrange employment
Over all this is shit processing system
After 3 or 4 year they start finding AEO is valid or not or something else

vanaparthi.mb

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
Added with Application
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
14-06-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2015
Asadkh said:
Plz help
FSW 2
Ottawa
Docs sent 8 sep2013
Oct 3 2013

The Canadian visa office in New York will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “ @ international.gc.ca” or “ @ cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Please note that the visa office in New York cannot respond to case status enquiries at this time. We ask you to be patient and wait until that office contacts you within the next two months. Your patience will permit the visa office to begin work on you
I am also in the same situation as above... Could you please advise what happened after this. Your comments is much appreciated.