+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to upload while submitting the Express Entry Profile

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi all,

What all are the documents to be uploaded while submitting an Express Entry profile? Or do we have to upload documents only after getting ITA?

When I looked to create the express entry profile, till the submission page, there are no options to upload the documents.

Could anyone please help on where and which all documents to upload while submitting EE profile?
I understand there are a different documents to submit after ITA, but confused while creating the EE profile.

Thanks

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

What all are the documents to be uploaded while submitting an Express Entry profile? Or do we have to upload documents only after getting ITA?

When I looked to create the express entry profile, till the submission page, there are no options to upload the documents.

Could anyone please help on where and which all documents to upload while submitting EE profile?
I understand there are a different documents to submit after ITA, but confused while creating the EE profile.

Thanks
EE profile is just to show your expression of interest in immigrating to Canada. The profile gets ranked amongst other candidates and are invited based on the ranks.

When you create a EE profile, you don't need to submit any documents. You will be claiming points on multiple criterias as you fill in your application.

Once you are invited, you will be required to prove your claims and this is the stage when you are required to upload the documents.

Hope this helps.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
EE profile is just to show your expression of interest in immigrating to Canada. The profile gets ranked amongst other candidates and are invited based on the ranks.

When you create a EE profile, you don't need to submit any documents. You will be claiming points on multiple criterias as you fill in your application.

Once you are invited, you will be required to prove your claims and this is the stage when you are required to upload the documents.

Hope this helps.
Hi Thank you very much.
So while submitting the profile we don't need any documents right. I checked with a consultant and he told that we have to get the language tests done, ECA done (which are required obviously during submission since we need the results) and need reference letter from the employer. So we need the reference from the employer only during ITA right?
Thanks

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi Thank you very much.
So while submitting the profile we don't need any documents right. I checked with a consultant and he told that we have to get the language tests done, ECA done (which are required obviously during submission since we need the results) and need reference letter from the employer. So we need the reference from the employer only during ITA right?
Thanks
Yes, reference letters, proof funds and all such documents will have to be uploaded once you receive ITA. You only need your IELTS scores and ECA canada equivalency results to create EE profile.

Reactions: amalmathew

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi Thank you very much.
Thanks
You have to have language test as you will be required to enter your scores in EE profile. ECA is required as well, as you need to know what is your canadian equivalent degree/certificate.

Yes, reference letter can be delayed untill you receive your ITA.

PS: Don't use any consultant.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
T
You have to have language test as you will be required to enter your scores in EE profile. ECA is required as well, as you need to know what is your canadian equivalent degree/certificate.

Yes, reference letter can be delayed untill you receive your ITA.

PS: Don't use any consultant.
Thank you very much for the help. I am not planning to use any consultant.
Are you from Kerala?, just to know how you proceed with ECA.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Yes, reference letters, proof funds and all such documents will have to be uploaded once you receive ITA. You only need your IELTS scores and ECA canada equivalency results to create EE profile.
Thank you very much. So actually we don't want to use any consultant right? We can easily do it ourselves?

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
T

Thank you very much for the help. I am not planning to use any consultant.
Are you from Kerala?, just to know how you proceed with ECA.
Currently, overseas, but yes Malayali. I suggest you do WES assessment. Go through their website and check their requirements. Which University are you?

Consultant would be a waste of money and yes, everything is easy. I did it myself and I am sure 99% of applicants in here applied themselves. If you havr any questions please do ask and you will be surprised the help that you will receive.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Currently, overseas, but yes Malayali. I suggest you do WES assessment. Go through their website and check their requirements. Which University are you?
i am from MG university. Could you please inbox your whatsapp contact to septvm07@gmail.com if its okay, so that I can contact you if I have some doubts (i won't be disturbing and please share if its ok with you).

sowmyasudan

Jan 8, 2018
Hi All,

Need help in creating express entry profile, I need to submit the profile with my husband as the first applicant with two dependents, that's me and my baby. While trying to create application where do we have to update the dependents passport details, I tried creating it but nowhere asking for our passport details.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi All,

Need help in creating express entry profile, I need to submit the profile with my husband as the first applicant with two dependents, that's me and my baby. While trying to create application where do we have to update the dependents passport details, I tried creating it but nowhere asking for our passport details.
When first creating EE profile... You will need to input details of primary applicant and spouse only .. Dependant children info is added once you recieve ITA and start filling in the application

sowmyasudan

Jan 8, 2018
When first creating EE profile... You will need to input details of primary applicant and spouse only .. Dependant children info is added once you recieve ITA and start filling in the application
Hey,
Thanks for the response, but does it ask for dependants passport details or only the primary applicant.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hey,
Thanks for the response, but does it ask for dependants passport details or only the primary applicant.
As far as I can remember passport details of primary applicant + spouse..
I submitted my EE long time ago so hope others here can confirm