+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to submit after golden email

christa1

Jun 25, 2018
Got the golden email today (FSW-outland) after 4 months of waiting, yaaayy!

I'm not very clear what documents I am supposed to submit though, would somebody please clarify?

1. Am I only supposed to send photocopy of my passport (I'm a national of a visa exempt country) and not that of my accompanying wife and child (i.e. whole package is photocopy of only my passport, but everyone's photos and the family info form)?

2. If not, my wife is not a national of a visa exempt country, but my child is. So do I send photocopy of my passport + photocopy of my child's passport + original of my wife's passport?

Thanks for your help,

Anton

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Got the golden email today (FSW-outland) after 4 months of waiting, yaaayy!

I'm not very clear what documents I am supposed to submit though, would somebody please clarify?

1. Am I only supposed to send photocopy of my passport (I'm a national of a visa exempt country) and not that of my accompanying wife and child (i.e. whole package is photocopy of only my passport, but everyone's photos and the family info form)?

2. If not, my wife is not a national of a visa exempt country, but my child is. So do I send photocopy of my passport + photocopy of my child's passport + original of my wife's passport?

Thanks for your help,

Anton
Yes, for visa exempt countries, only photocopy and photos as per the pr card photo specifications. And the original passport and photo for non visa exempt country.

christa1

Jun 25, 2018
Yes, for visa exempt countries, only photocopy and photos as per the pr card photo specifications. And the original passport and photo for non visa exempt country.
Thank you.

Do you know what the sticker that they put into a non visa exempt country looks like?