+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents to send to the company

Artea14

May 7, 2018
switzerland
Hi, I got a call from one the company which i sent my resume a couple of months ago, and the boss from the company told me that i have to go the canandian embassy to make some documents that he would need to make the LMIA.
Does anyone knows what exactly documents do I need to send to him to be sure that i won't miss anything?

Thanks a lot

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi, I got a call from one the company which i sent my resume a couple of months ago, and the boss from the company told me that i have to go the canandian embassy to make some documents that he would need to make the LMIA.
Does anyone knows what exactly documents do I need to send to him to be sure that i won't miss anything?

Thanks a lot
I'm already on "scam alert" here.. Which company and how did you get the job offer?
Can you paste up the job offer letter? (remove personal information first).

Artea14

May 7, 2018
switzerland
I'm already on "scam alert" here.. Which company and how did you get the job offer?
Can you paste up the job offer letter? (remove personal information first).
the name of the company is Swiss international print, I've already checked the phone number which he used to call me with the number in their website and it's the same.
I've found the job in this website: https://www.printjobs.ca/jobs/pj_press_operators.shtml
I haven't got any offert letter from the company yet, I just know that they need some documents that i can obtain from the canadian embassy.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
the name of the company is Swiss international print, I've already checked the phone number which he used to call me with the number in their website and it's the same.
I've found the job in this website: https://www.printjobs.ca/jobs/pj_press_operators.shtml
I haven't got any offert letter from the company yet, I just know that they need some documents that i can obtain from the canadian embassy.
OK. I have no idea what they would want from the Canadian embassy. That is why I am suspicious. How have they asked you to obtain them? Have they provided you with a "contact"?

Artea14

May 7, 2018
switzerland
they didn't say anything of specific like the name of the documents because they don't know either,they said to me to go there and and say that i've just found a company that would like to hire me, so because of this what documents i have to apply and send to them like this they can give it to the government.
Probably i have to bring with me things such like diploma etc and give to the embassy like this they can see if i am able to do this job and then give these documents that the embassy will release to me to the company.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
they didn't say anything of specific like the name of the documents because they don't know either,they said to me to go there and and say that i've just found a company that would like to hire me, so because of this what documents i have to apply and send to them like this they can give it to the government.
Probably i have to bring with me things such like diploma etc and give to the embassy like this they can see if i am able to do this job and then give these documents that the embassy will release to me to the company.
The embassy doesn't do that. They will just send you away.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Fake .all the documents needed for any immigration process are available to download from the immigration website and for lmia you just need to send the documents(educational,experience documents from the job you are currently involved in) directly to employer(not to embassy).employer pays the fee for lmia and can only be applied by employer.