+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to send by Candidate to WES

trvl1982

May 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am about to apply for WES ECA . I have gone through WES Site and required doc list.
Here is my understanding , I will have to request my university to send Official transcript to WES .

Now, my queries -
Do i need to send True attested copy for Degree Certificate separately to WES or shall i ask university to send along with transcript ?
Do i need to send any additional document from my side?

Pl advice.

Last edited:

sureshlike

Sep 24, 2016
New Delhi
Hi All,

I am about to apply for WES ECA . I have gone through WES Site and required doc list.
Here is my understanding , I will have to request my university to send Official transcript to WES .

Now, my queries -
Do i need to send True attested copy for Degree Certificate separately to WES or shall i ask university to send along with transcript ?
A simple legible photocopy would be enough, and can send along with transcript.
Do i need to send any additional document from my side?
No.

Pl advice.

Reactions: trvl1982

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If university can send docs directly to WES then you dont have to do anything apart from requesting your uni to send docs directly to WES.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, One more Q - Shall I send academic records request form to University as well . I think they should sign and send it to WES . Thanks
See that request form is not mandatory.
But if your uni accepts it & is able to provide details in that format then OK.

Or else

simply ask uni to send the transcript to WES but remind them that should mention the WES REFERENCE NUMBER that is allotted to you.

trvl1982

May 4, 2017
Also, My University doesn't issue semester wise marksheet . Will it impact ? I am going to send single consolidated statement of mark . (It has all details).

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, My University doesn't issue semester wise marksheet . Will it impact ? I am going to send single consolidated statement of mark . (It has all details).
I am afraid I cant comment as I have no knowledge on that . Hopefully other members can reply to that.

If common sense prevails then as along as it has all the details like you said then you should be fine.