+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to carry for Hard Landing

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, I am moving to Toronto in the last week of Jan 2020 and would like to know what all documents do I need to carry along with me ? From going through this forum, I could make a list but am just not sure if it is complete and, hence, asking for your guidance. Thank you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys, I am moving to Toronto in the last week of Jan 2020 and would like to know what all documents do I need to carry along with me ? From going through this forum, I could make a list but am just not sure if it is complete and, hence, asking for your guidance. Thank you.
Post your list and people can let you know if anything is missing on your list.

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
@cansha: Passport, COPR, Proof of Funds, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Educational diploma n transcript, WES report, resume, Past Employment letters, Police certificate and IELTS score card. May I know if I missed any ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha: Passport, COPR, Proof of Funds, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Educational diploma n transcript, WES report, resume, Past Employment letters, Police certificate and IELTS score card. May I know if I missed any ?
Ideally you only need Passport, COPR, Proof of Funds,

Your list is more comprehensive. Your are good to go.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Might want to add list of goods accompanying or following for customs