+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to be submitted to Nova Scotia under PNP Ontario

vibhav

Nov 2, 2012
Dear All,

I recently have got my nomination certificate from PNP Ontario FSW pilot. I have gone through relevant forms and checklist but still need adequate information as to which documents are must to be submitted for acceptance of my application at Nova Scotia.

Please help me with my query. Thank you all!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
vibhav said:
Dear All,

I recently have got my nomination certificate from PNP Ontario FSW pilot. I have gone through relevant forms and checklist but still need adequate information as to which documents are must to be submitted for acceptance of my application at Nova Scotia.

Please help me with my query. Thank you all!
check the cic website for document check list and applicaiton package!

vibhav

Nov 2, 2012
Holygun said:
check the cic website for document check list and applicaiton package!
Thank you for your response. Can you help me to know whether I need to submit copy or originals of my occupation related documents or just history on the form is enough.

Awaiting your response...

lovely_clouds

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-12 (MPNP Online App)
Nomination.....
18-May-12 (MPNP LOA)
AOR Received.
9-Jun-12 (PR CIC, Sydney)
IELTS Request
Already submitted with MPNP
File Transfer...
8-Aug-12
Med's Request
12-Sep-12
Med's Done....
25-Sep-12
Interview........
Already before MPNP Online App (Expl. Visit process)
Passport Req..
12-Sep-12
VISA ISSUED...
3-Dec-12
LANDED..........
15-Jan-13 :)
vibhav said:
Thank you for your response. Can you help me to know whether I need to submit copy or originals of my occupation related documents or just history on the form is enough.

Awaiting your response...
We got our PNP Loa from MB. & during application to CIC Sydney, we just submitted the forms.
The best bet for PR forms is - open the checklist as per your app forms set, do exactly as it says, attaching papers exactly in order mentioned in checklist, providing only those documents exactly as asked in the checklist.