+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents that need to be ready by 1/1/2015 !

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
What documents need to be ready by 1/1/2015 in order to apply for express entry ? WES ECA not done yet, but IELTS done and letters of experience did not get it yet as well ... so kindly guide me and if anything else. thank you.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
I believe you would only need ECA and Ielts results...

Ethan Hunt

Dec 22, 2014
Hello

Read this official document before

You require mandatory

1- Credentials of Education Eligibility
2- Language Score

Within 30 days of Expressing EE

Source:
(c) not later than 30 days after the day on which they submit their expression of interest, register with the Job Bank of the Department of Employment and Social Development, if they do not have a qualifying offer of arranged employment or are not named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province referred to in paragraph 2(d) under its provincial nominee program express entry stream at the end of that period.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
thanks folks, and how about the experience letter from the employer ? when it will be required or how ? also i am wondering about my CLB level AND POINTS IN EE IN GENERAL
IELTS
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S 6.5

DEGREE
BACHELOR

EXPERIENCE 3.7 YEARS IN 1112 NOC

AGE 26

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Will ECA be mandatory for all Express Entry candidates?Or is it only the FSWP VISA that requires it? How long does that take to get after you apply?

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
ECA is required under EE too as I read, you will need to do it at WES Canada, its the most efficient and put one month for getting it done almost

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Conor9900 said:
Will ECA be mandatory for all Express Entry candidates?Or is it only the FSWP VISA that requires it? How long does that take to get after you apply?
yes its mandatory!!

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for your replies hope and abicool. I just got an email from CIC (in the last 20 mins, after I had posted that question) with some EE info which stated this:

2) If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials (your foreign degree, diploma or certificate) assessed against Canadian standards.

You may not need an assessment if:you have at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).

So CEC applicants do not have to get ECA as a requirement to apply under EE, but if you do it will increase your points

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
any answers ?

how about the experience letter from the employer ? when it will be required or how ? also i am wondering about my CLB level AND POINTS IN EE IN GENERAL
IELTS
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S 6.5

DEGREE
BACHELOR

EXPERIENCE 3.7 YEARS IN 1112 NOC

AGE 26

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
This has been sent by CIC today. Pretty helpful

Express Entry: what can I do to prepare for the launch on Jan. 1?

Creating an Express Entry profile will be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
There are a few things you can do to be ready to complete your Express Entry profile and to give yourself the best-possible chance to be invited to apply for permanent residence:
1) You will need to take a language test. CIC will use your test results to see whether you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.
2) If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials (your foreign degree, diploma or certificate) assessed against Canadian standards.
You may not need an assessment if:
you have at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).
Note: Even if you don't think you need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so to increase your chances of being invited to apply as including all of your eligible education in your profile can get you more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
3) You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada's job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.
****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.
A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
prashanthbv said:

Note: Even if you don't think you need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so to increase your chances of being invited to apply as including all of your eligible education in your profile can get you more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
prashanthbv said:

Creating an Express Entry profile will be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
There are a few things you can do to be ready to complete your Express Entry profile and to give yourself the best-possible chance to be invited to apply for permanent residence:
1) You will need to take a language test. CIC will use your test results to see whether you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.
3) You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada's job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.
****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.
A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.
Hi,

I asked this question once before but I didn't get any response yet. I've got my Masters degree in Canada and I'm going to apply for CEC under EE. Can I claim additional points by assessing my B.Sc degree?

w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Based on this, it looks to me that Masters and PhD are a proof of previous educations. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
That's actually a great point AAA. I'm curious about it too. I would assume that you won't need an ECA but I would check with CIC first. I mean based on common sense, they would have to validate your previous education to issue you a PhD or Masters, but then again there could be different rules around it.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
I am wondering about the WES ECA documents, can it be sent from country A and ask for the ECA final assessment to be sent from Country B ?

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Mates,

I have a question about Express Entry.

Will it be mandatory to move to Canada permanently once you are given the PR visa or will it be 2 out of 5 years like it is now?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Guys can we order the police verification certificates now or wait till we apply for express entry or till we get invitation.Do they directly send the results to us.