+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents sent back/ can i submit application to different visa office now?

indmirage

Jul 20, 2009
Hi,
I had sent the full application for FSW under NOC 0213 to buffalo, USA office in Dec '09...last week i got all the documents back from them as one column was left blank..they have asked us to submit documents within 60 days...now we're planning to return to India as our visa is coming to an end...i wanted to ask if i can send the application to New delhi office instead of buffalo as we're not going to be in US any longer....please advise if this is possible as in our application to CIO we had mentioned the visa odffice as Buffalo....and in case we do not send the documents to any office i.e. dont want to go ahead with the immigration process, will we get the fees back or its gone now? pls advise.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
I am not very sure.

I think you can print another application with new visa office mentioned and attache the old applicaiton and the rejection letter and on top of it write a covering letter and explain in detail about the visa office change and reason for it.

This is valid and CIO would be able to understand.

SENIORS PLEASE ADVICE.

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No you can’t assign yourself a different visa office, when they send you the initial AOR they specifically ask you to send full Doc to the office you had chose on your Application therefore; it’s not up to you to swap offices as you chose after they sent you your AOR.
If you need to change office you may withdraw your application and send a new application with different Visa Office.

indmirage

Jul 20, 2009
thanks for the replies.

so what should i do now, write to CHC buffalo that i want to withdraw my application? will they refund my money.

Also for applying from India, do i need to send the inital application to CIO sydney again with a new DD? pls advise as we're facing some financial problems right now and cant invest lot of money in this immigration process.