+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES from Cochin University of science and Technolgy

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
d_l_p said:
Post about the documents required for WES from CUSAT
U have to get all mark-lists and final certificate attested by controller of examination, including transcript form from wes too, put it in a sealed envelope of the university and send

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
jobishis said:
U have to get all mark-lists and final certificate attested by controller of examination, including transcript form from wes too, put it in a sealed envelope of the university and send
I second with jobishis.

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to jump in between , i just need to know do i have to get Academic Request form also filled from university along with my mark sheet and degree ? or can i just send my attested marksheets and degree to WES . i dont think my University os going to sign on any other paper except for the papers issued by them.

thx
Ahmad

frenzybloom

Sep 3, 2014
I sent Transcripts from CUSAT, about 2 weeks back. And an agent just told me now that I was supposed to send attested Mark Sheets and Not Transcripts.

And WES wont accept transcripts from Indian universities. Is this true? Do I Have to get Marksheets attested from CUSAT and send all over again?

WES hasnt updated anything on my WES account yet.

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Frenzybloom,

I know this post is a bit old, however it would be good if you can update the status about this.
Do you require marksheets or transcripts or both for sending to WES? Would CUSAT be sending these documents directly over to WES?
It would be great if you can let us know the procedure you followed to get this done from the university. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ratheesh

Febin Skariah

Dec 22, 2020
Even I have the same query for the WES documents from CUSAT, we need transcripts or statements of marks only ? Any help will be appreciated.

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Even I have the same query for the WES documents from CUSAT, we need transcripts or statements of marks only ? Any help will be appreciated.
Hi Febin, the way it works is that, you have to send a message to your school or you can go in yourself to demand. That your transcript be sent to Wes, I think you transcripts shows your marks and grading. The transcript should be sent by your school to Wes, I hope this helps

Reactions: Febin Skariah

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
University poit transcripts , consolidated statements, & degree certificates WES nu direct ayakan paray. Nee kondu kodtha accept cheyula. Rule ipo mari. University direct wes nu ayakanam.

Febin Skariah

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Febin, the way it works is that, you have to send a message to your school or you can go in yourself to demand. That your transcript be sent to Wes, I think you transcripts shows your marks and grading. The transcript should be sent by your school to Wes, I hope this helps
Thanks slycollins

Febin Skariah

Dec 22, 2020
University poit transcripts , consolidated statements, & degree certificates WES nu direct ayakan paray. Nee kondu kodtha accept cheyula. Rule ipo mari. University direct wes nu ayakanam.
Thanks mahuu.. CUSAT online ayitu cheyan apply cheyan patumo for transcripts , consolidated statements, & degree certificates ?

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Thanks mahuu.. CUSAT online ayitu cheyan apply cheyan patumo for transcripts , consolidated statements, & degree certificates ?
Velya scene ila cheyan, ende university njn call cheyd avarde accnrt lek amt transfer cheydadu, wes nde oru form und website lu, to submit request for transcripts consolidated statement degree certificate etc, wes accnt indaki pay chyd reference num kitum, adu itu university apply chey..

Febin Skariah

Dec 22, 2020
Velya scene ila cheyan, ende university njn call cheyd avarde accnrt lek amt transfer cheydadu, wes nde oru form und website lu, to submit request for transcripts consolidated statement degree certificate etc, wes accnt indaki pay chyd reference num kitum, adu itu university apply chey..
Thanks bro. Apply cheytitund online aytu. PR kitye ano ? Whatspp no onu chatil edamo.

pputhen1

May 20, 2021
Hi,

Can somebody help me to understand the offline/online process for obtaining transcript from CUSAT for WES..?