+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents required for wes evaluation ECA Pakistan Attestation

samia.safdar

Mar 19, 2018
ASA, i wanted to share my experience here for getting your degrees attested by HEC IBCC Pakistan For WES Or IQAS evaluation for canada immigration (CIC) immigration. i have done my masters from karachi university and bachelors from iobm. i was glad that my university was listed in wes. so you need to ask HEC or IBCC to have your attested copies sent directly to WES canada. it was not too hard unless since i am in abroad and not able to do it myself. i was suggested to have some one back in pakistan to manage these documents for me and couldnt find any better people then these superb service engaged in pakistan. my main concern here is to let you all know that this is a great process for easily immigrating to beautiful land such as canada . i did got my eca pretty quickly and it was easy for me to travel here with my husband. i am sure you all would be attempting to be in the pool and yes it was worth. thank you cic and best of luck to all

Zarak Zahid

Jun 28, 2020
ASA, i wanted to share my experience here for getting your degrees attested by HEC IBCC Pakistan For WES Or IQAS evaluation for canada immigration (CIC) immigration. i have done my masters from karachi university and bachelors from iobm. i was glad that my university was listed in wes. so you need to ask HEC or IBCC to have your attested copies sent directly to WES canada. it was not too hard unless since i am in abroad and not able to do it myself. i was suggested to have some one back in pakistan to manage these documents for me and couldnt find any better people then these superb service engaged in pakistan. my main concern here is to let you all know that this is a great process for easily immigrating to beautiful land such as canada . i did got my eca pretty quickly and it was easy for me to travel here with my husband. i am sure you all would be attempting to be in the pool and yes it was worth. thank you cic and best of luck to all
What equivalency did you get for your BBA from IOBM?