+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

rahutan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Guys i have a question. My college come under National Council of Hotal Management (NCHMCT) and is affiliated to IGNOU. All my transcipts are issued by NCHMCT and degree by IGNOU. I got all my transcripts in sealed envelope by NCHMCT and submitted it to WES. But now WES has rejected it saying it should be issued by university. When I contacted my university they said they only issue the Degree and not transcripts. Now I am totally confused . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Sakti,
Any luck with this. I am also facing the same issue. Anyone please help.
Regards,
Rahul

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Sakti,
Any luck with this. I am also facing the same issue. Anyone please help.
Regards,
Rahul
Hi,
I recently discovered that my college had not got my consolidated marksheet from IGNOU. Maybe because I shifted to different city after my graduation. If you have your consolidated marksheet then send a copy of all your transcripts including consolidated marksheet to IGNOU. I am using mailtranscripts.com to do all the work and I will receive my attested transcripts from IGNOU by end of next week.

Hope this helps . If you have any concerns you can write back. Thanks

rahutan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi,
I recently discovered that my college had not got my consolidated marksheet from IGNOU. Maybe because I shifted to different city after my graduation. If you have your consolidated marksheet then send a copy of all your transcripts including consolidated marksheet to IGNOU. I am using mailtranscripts.com to do all the work and I will receive my attested transcripts from IGNOU by end of next week.

Hope this helps . If you have any concerns you can write back. Thanks
Hi Shakti,
When you talk about consolidated marksheets you mean the final and original marksheets, then yes i have got them. Also would I have to ask NCHMCT to give me transcripts for me to forward it to IGNOU? On a seperate note, I have made my WES profile and have written B.Sc in Hospitality ..... awarded by IGNOU. Is that ok?

Thanks for you help
Regards,
Rahul

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Rahul,
All the marksheets are given to us by NCHMCT but the consolidated marksheet and Degree by IGNOU. Your consolidated marksheet should have 'statement of Marks' written on top. And has all your semester marks as well as IGNOU tourism marks. You need to fill a form from IGNOU website and make a Demand Draft for the same. Take a copy of all your marksheets and submit it in IGNOU. They will give you the attested marksheets in an envelope which will have IGNOU stamp all over it. Submit the same envelope without opening and a Xerox copy of your degree to WES.

rachna21yadav

Jan 15, 2018
hi Shaki...
thanks for the info.. it was indeed very helpful. I just need to ask you some more questions
1. so do we send just the consolidated marksheet to WES or all the 3 years marksheet received from NCHMCT?
2. if you dont mind, may I know was your degree recognised by WES or not? My agent told me it may not be recognised.

thanks
rachna

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
hi Shaki...
thanks for the info.. it was indeed very helpful. I just need to ask you some more questions
1. so do we send just the consolidated marksheet to WES or all the 3 years marksheet received from NCHMCT?
2. if you dont mind, may I know was your degree recognised by WES or not? My agent told me it may not be recognised.

thanks
rachna
Hi Rachna,

You just have to apply to your university for attested copies of your marksheets. They will do the rest. You have to submit a copy of all your marksheets to your university so they can issue the attested ones. If you have done BSc in Hospitality and hotel Administration from IHM and your college is affiliated to IGNOU then you have to have to get your copies from IGNOU and not from NCHMCT.

I had earlier submitted copies from NCHMCT but it got refused as IGNOU is our university. So I have submitted copies from IGNOU now. I will let you know the result. My friends from different IHMs have got their WES.

Reactions: rachna21yadav

rahutan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Rachna,

You just have to apply to your university for attested copies of your marksheets. They will do the rest. You have to submit a copy of all your marksheets to your university so they can issue the attested ones. If you have done BSc in Hospitality and hotel Administration from IHM and your college is affiliated to IGNOU then you have to have to get your copies from IGNOU and not from NCHMCT.

I had earlier submitted copies from NCHMCT but it got refused as IGNOU is our university. So I have submitted copies from IGNOU now. I will let you know the result. My friends from different IHMs have got their WES.
Hi Shakti,
Couple of Questions
1) Did you send your degree and third year marksheets to IGNOU for the transcripts?
2) Did you ask the IGNOU team to send yout transcripts directly or did you get them and send forwarded it?

Regards,
Rahul

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Shakti,
Couple of Questions
1) Did you send your degree and third year marksheets to IGNOU for the transcripts?
2) Did you ask the IGNOU team to send yout transcripts directly or did you get them and send forwarded it?

Regards,
Rahul
Hi Rahul,

1. I sent copies of all 3 years transcripts, consolidated marksheet, degree copy, and other documents which I got from college like bona fide certificate, passing letter etc. But I used Mailtranscripts website to do this as I am currently in Canada.

2. I opted for IGNOU to send me the marksheets. After I got them here in Canada J mailed them myself to WES. But make sure the envelope which you received from IGNOU should not be opened by you.

rahutan

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Rahul,

1. I sent copies of all 3 years transcripts, consolidated marksheet, degree copy, and other documents which I got from college like bona fide certificate, passing letter etc. But I used Mailtranscripts website to do this as I am currently in Canada.

2. I opted for IGNOU to send me the marksheets. After I got them here in Canada J mailed them myself to WES. But make sure the envelope which you received from IGNOU should not be opened by you.
Hey Shakti,
Thanks for the amazing help. You saved me time and money. One last question about IGNOU, rachna mentioned that it is not recognised by WES or CIC. Is there a possibilty to get less points due to that or will we earn the same points what a regular 3 year degree would earn. I ask this since a few of your friends have already got the WES.

Regards,
Rahul

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hey Shakti,
Thanks for the amazing help. You saved me time and money. One last question about IGNOU, rachna mentioned that it is not recognised by WES or CIC. Is there a possibilty to get less points due to that or will we earn the same points what a regular 3 year degree would earn. I ask this since a few of your friends have already got the WES.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi Rahul,

I am sure IGNOU is recognized by WES. Maybe few distant learning courses might not be recognised. But if your friends have got it for the same course then don't worry. You will get the same points for 3 years degree.

rachna21yadav

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks again Rahul... I will follow the process as suggested by you and will keep you all posted how it goes and if there is anything else to it.

Regards
Rachna

Sanjay4167

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,

I am going to request the transcripts from my university,i have following queries -

I came across on WES site that "Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents." so my question is first of all is it mandatory to provide this document ? Because university will provide the transcripts even without this document as well.Why i am asking is because to fill this form i have to provide a WES reference number and to obtain it i have to pay the fees.I would prefer paying the fees at the time when i receive the complete transcripts from university and am ready to send them across to WES.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I am going to request the transcripts from my university,i have following queries -

I came across on WES site that "Download and complete the top section of the Academic Records Request Form. This form will help you request your documents." so my question is first of all is it mandatory to provide this document ? Because university will provide the transcripts even without this document as well.Why i am asking is because to fill this form i have to provide a WES reference number and to obtain it i have to pay the fees.I would prefer paying the fees at the time when i receive the complete transcripts from university and am ready to send them across to WES.
nope, that's optional. Just get your documents in place and then pay the fees.

Reactions: Sanjay4167

aat.gurpreet

Jan 3, 2018
HI All,

I completed my degree in June 2016 (Bachelor of Arts) from Delhi University but I will be awarded final degree certificate in March 2018. I do have a provisional degree certificate with a unique number and marks on it. Can I send that instead of the final degree or should I wait for the final degree certificate?