+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for CAN+ eligible paper application from India

kaushal8394

Feb 1, 2014
Hi,

My and my wife are planning to apply for Canada visitor visa. We both have valid USA visitor visa and have visited both USA and Canada in the last 10 years. So, we are eligible for CAN+ processing. We are travelling to USA for 3 months and during that time we plan to visit Canada for tourism for 1 week.

I didn't find document list specifically describing documents required for CAN+ eligible applications.

Can someone please advice based on their recent experience, what documents are required and their experience with visa issuance?

Thanks.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,

My and my wife are planning to apply for Canada visitor visa. We both have valid USA visitor visa and have visited both USA and Canada in the last 10 years. So, we are eligible for CAN+ processing. We are travelling to USA for 3 months and during that time we plan to visit Canada for tourism for 1 week.

I didn't find document list specifically describing documents required for CAN+ eligible applications.

Can someone please advice based on their recent experience, what documents are required and their experience with visa issuance?

Thanks.
Hi,

You can check on the following link:
http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do
Just answer few question, it will give all the required documents.
Then you need to create a GCKey account & either you can do an online or paper based application.

Good Luck.

kaushal8394

Feb 1, 2014
Hi,

You can check on the following link:
http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do
Just answer few question, it will give all the required documents.
Then you need to create a GCKey account & either you can do an online or paper based application.

Good Luck.
Thanks 21singh.

I tried using that link, but it didn't ask for any financial support documents nor any travel itinerary, so I wasn't sure if that was the right place to get the documents list. Seems like these documents are not required for CAN+ eligible applications.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thanks 21singh.

I tried using that link, but it didn't ask for any financial support documents nor any travel itinerary, so I wasn't sure if that was the right place to get the documents list. Seems like these documents are not required for CAN+ eligible applications.
I believe it will ask for the Stamped Visa pages on the Passport.
1 of my known (who is US) has done the same way, you would able to get all the document list specific to your case once you create a GCKey account.

Good Luck

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
There is not specific list of documents for CAN+. Follow regular list and mention in the cover letter that you want processing under CAN+

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks 21singh.

Although financial documents are not required for CAN+, it's best to submit evidence along with proofs of other strong ties