+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Requested not received forms

ssknair

Aug 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

My online portal shows that there are some additional documents requested but I haven't received an email regarding it or there is no option to upload any additional documents. I have already uploaded the Schedule A Form , done with our medical checks and have received the request for PCC which is due in another 13 days.

All of these are visible not the additional documents requested. Checked my email and my sponsor's, couldn't find a thing. I tried calling CIC but their lines are busy. These documents were requested on Feb 24th but we got the eligibility mail during March. We made the account during March too. Really confused!! Not sure if this is a website issue or we are not receiving them for any other reason.

Another question, I have worked in UAE and my PCC is still on process. If its late, would our application be rejected? We are unsure of when it will get done as we are going though the process of getting it still

Need suggestions please....

- Sree

dtwchen

Mar 15, 2018
I think the "additional documents requested" will change once you upload both your schedule A and PCC, at least that's what happened on mine.

ssknair

Aug 17, 2017
I think the "additional documents requested" will change once you upload both your schedule A and PCC, at least that's what happened on mine.
Thanks Sir. That should be it then. Just one more question.

I have uploaded the Schedule A form but not the PCC. So there is an option below that says Sign the document. Can i do it now or do it along with the PCC upload? If I sign this now, will I be able to sign when the PCC is uploaded too?