+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents needed from self employed for visitor visa

ginni11

Oct 11, 2013
Hi
Does any one know what all documents are required from self employed to apply for visitor visa

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi
Does any one know what all documents are required from self employed to apply for visitor visa
1. Business registration
2. Latest financial statement
3. Sample of current business transactions
4. Business tax returns
5. Bank statements
6. Others - anything related to your business

Reactions: steve096

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Business registration
2. Latest financial statement
3. Sample of current business transactions
4. Business tax returns
5. Bank statements
6. Others - anything related to your business
As the OP has a business, s/he would know the basics. So why don't you let her/him post their list??

Also your list does not help. It's too basic

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Merely responding directly to the OP’s question, which I read to mean evidence of self employment as per my list.

Over and above that, you’re right in that he/she has to substantiate with other evidence.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Merely responding directly to the OP’s question, which I read to mean evidence of self employment as per my list.

Over and above that, you’re right in that he/she has to substantiate with other evidence.

Cheers.
Generally speaking, if someone puts in even 50% genuine efforts, we will certainly help them.

In this specific case, the OP has not posted any list of documents to prove his/her self employment. S/he could be an architect, managing a business, an artist, anything else as self employed.... So the list of documents would vary quite a bit

ginni11

Oct 11, 2013
Thank you everyone for guidance/input. Business owner , doesn't withdraw income from business therefore no individual taxes but Business returns filed. Does this help?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you everyone for guidance/input. Business owner , doesn't withdraw income from business therefore no individual taxes but Business returns filed. Does this help?
Nope. It does not help.

If he does not earn an income from his business then it's like a hobby. How does he sustain himself and pay for his expenses? Anyways

You'll need to post the list of documents to prove he has an actively trading business ie a financial motivation for him to return to his home country. We can then advise