+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents needed for my case

Leigh_S

Aug 27, 2018
Hello All,

Sorry for the separate thread as I could not find something specifically for my profile.

Profile: Myself primary applicant with accompanying spouse
Express Entry Pool points: 447 (saw that spouse experience does not matter in my case)
Medicals done Upfront
PCC done

Concerns
1. I have all letters from previous employers except one which happens to be for this year (joined and quit a employer this year who does not give experience or reference letters). But for primary NOC shown on the profile my other letters show close to 9 years. Is it fine? Also I read somewhere that the letters need to show how many hours/week we worked. is this true? My letters show my title, dates employed and detailed job duties and responsibilities but not the hours/week information.

2. Since spouse experience did not carry any points for the pool, so does that mean that her experience letters does not matter? we only have 2/4 employment letters for her. (couple of them are not giving experience letters any more).

2. Medicals were done in Berkely but my spouse medical exam result shows her drivers license as the ID informartion not the passport as her passport was stuck @ Indian Consulate for PCC. I told this to the medical provider and they did go ahead with the exam and issued the results form. Will this be a problem with IRCC not accepting the medical exam result for her.?

3. Lastly for my profile this is what i have for documents needed, Am I missing anything?

My experience letters
Medical results
IELTS
PCC
Bank Statement
Marriage certificate
Birth Certificate

Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.